Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

That Yvonne Stone one is a fucking simpleton; plain as day.

You have to wonder what the f**k went through her head when she put her cross in the Leave box, that fateful June day in 2016.

'I live in the EU, but it's so terrible I want to leave it.'

Welcome home love Get your arse into gear and pick some berries for your pension!

Edited by I'm Brian

23 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

You have to wonder what the f**k went through her head when she put her cross in the Leave box, that fateful June day in 2016.

'I live in the EU, but it's so terrible I want to leave it.'

Welcome home love Get your arse into gear and pick some berries for your pension!

What went through her head, was, essentially, nothing that she thought would have any direct effect upon herself. 

Safe and comfortable  in the Spanish sun, she cast a proxy vote on what she thought would  make the Motherland great and white again. 

Pretty much the same as the people of Stoke and Sunderland and the rest of Middle England thought. 

It's despairing and depressing. And if she and her like suffer, it's a pretty hollow victory for anyone who can see the big picture. 

Edited by oldbitterandgrumpy

5 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Brexit healthcare worries for Brits in Spain

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47214093

"When I voted to leave I didn't think it would change anything for my rights to live here. We like it here and we don't want to go back but if I don't get my pension we might not have a choice."

Ha ha haaaaaaa.

She was hoping to stay in Spain.

She didn't understand that "Leave means Leave."

Adam Curtis recently pointed out centrist politicians are really just middle managers now, which explains why when faced with the tories killing 120000 disabled people their offer to the electorate is to only kill 119999 disabled people.

lol very true. Imagine a centrist rally:

What do we want? Mild reform!
When do want it? In the future!

Adam Curtis recently pointed out centrist politicians are really just middle managers now, which explains why when faced with the tories killing 120000 disabled people their offer to the electorate is to only kill 119999 disabled people.

lol very true. Imagine a centrist rally:

What do we want? Mild reform!
When do want it? In the future!

9 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

"When I voted to leave I didn't think it would change anything for my rights to live here. We like it here and we don't want to go back but if I don't get my pension we might not have a choice."

Ha ha haaaaaaa.

Some sort of compromise will probably be worked out, but if not, :lol:

These ignorant fuckers being emptied back to shiteholes like Southend-on-Sea would absolutely magnificent.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Some sort of compromise will probably be worked out, but if not, :lol:

These ignorant fuckers being emptied back to shiteholes like Southend-on-Sea would absolutely magnificent.

On the upside for these types is they'll get their Daily Mail the same day - not a day late - and carling down the pub. 

12 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Ha ha haaaaaaa.

Elsewhere in the article:

"They enjoy a sun-filled lifestyle in seaside towns, with breakfast menus featuring fry-ups instead of tortillas - and no Spanish required."

So, not trying to fit in with the locals* then.

*Mind you, they probably are the locals.