Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Barnier should suggest a United Ireland as a way to break the deadlock.

5 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Barnier should suggest a United Ireland as a way to break the deadlock.

That would be splendid

Naah....I love Ireland.

Would hate to see it change.

14 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
16 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Naah....I love Ireland.

You've got a point, the Irish could do without all that sectarian bullshit

I mentioned this recently on another thread.

Having spent a weekend in Dublin a couple of weeks ago, I was delighted to speak to many pub punters, who regard themselves as Irish, first and foremost, but also more than happy also to describe themselves as proud Europeans.

Proud Europeans is not a phrase you will hear expressed very often in Ulster, or England for that matter.

Having spent a weekend in Dublin a couple of weeks ago, I was delighted to speak to many pub punters, who regard themselves as Irish, first and foremost, but also more than happy also to describe themselves as proud Europeans.
Proud Europeans is not a phrase you will hear expressed very often in Ulster, or England for that matter.
You're welcome. Again

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Nobody said “explain your positions in technical detail in order to be entitled to hold them”. I only asked that a frequently repeated option stated by Leavers should have been, at the very least, mildly critiqued.

I can't read his posts because he's on ignore but I see his quotes, godammit.  And saying that pundits being obliged to know what you're talking about is "regressive" is one of the stupidest fucking things he's ever posted. Delingpole was roasted because he didn't know the first thing about the WTO, not because he didn't know "the detail".

13 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
30 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

You're welcome. Again

Is your name Paddy and were you in Mulligan's Bar last Saturday night?

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

IMG_3475.jpg

hastily deleted but lol

Checked out his feed and it reminded me that one of the funniest things in April after a crash exit will be the bewildered looks at the small EU queues at British Airports and the huge UK ones.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-ireland-leave-eu-with-uk-polls-rte-interview-video/

Nigel Farage challenged on Irish TV after claiming Ireland will leave EU with UK

Don't know if anybody's posted this yet but it's good to see that at least the Irish media can hold this c**t's feet to the fire.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

DyF4p_2W0AUQDSt.jpg

You do realise that I was pointing out that all of these things are going to have to be done anyway this century because easily exploitable fossil fuels are fast being used up leaving only the truly mental options that won't be able to compete economically with renewables?

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

You do realise that I was pointing out that all of these things are going to have to be done anyway this century because easily exploitable fossil fuels are fast being used up leaving only the truly mental options that won't be able to compete economically with renewables?

Yes.:)

48 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Phew . . . I can sleep easy tonight.

I mean, endlessly going round in circles, would never happen here, would it?

Yes and the Westminister parliament is admired by people from all corners of the world.

This seems to cheer up the Brexiteers a lot.

As for people who think the world is round and has no corners - well it cheers them up as well.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Naah....I love Ireland.

It wouldn’t.  The DUP and their followers would move to a xenophobic and racist part of England.  Can you suggest any suitable locations.  :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Yes and the Westminister parliament is admired by people from all corners of the world.

This seems to cheer up the Brexiteers a lot.

As for people who think the world is round and has no corners - well it cheers them up as well.

You'd never believe that the phrase 'The Mother Of All Parliaments' was coined by an English MP. Apparently the statement was, and was very surprisingly, prefixed by the word 'England'.

42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It wouldn’t.  The DUP and their followers would move to a xenophobic and racist part of England.  Can you suggest any suitable locations.  :rolleyes:

More than enough problems here in Englandshire without that lot.

I think they would be very comfortable around the Bridgeton area of Glasgow.