Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Just now, weegienative said:

Probably after Xmas as we break up next Wednesday. 

Name a date now and I'll be there. The one bluffing picks up the costa bill. (As long as hsbc give the ok).

It'll need to be in January as I've a lot of end of year stuff to do before the end of the month.  Obviously I won't bring my degree certificate but I'm sure you'll be satisfied with a copy. 

3 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

It'll need to be in January as I've a lot of end of year stuff to do before the end of the month.  Obviously I won't bring my degree certificate but I'm sure you'll be satisfied with a copy. 

January is fine.

I have a masters in economics and politics. In real terms it means nothing as I'm sure anyone who hires a graduate would agree (and indeed anyone who remembers their first graduate job), graduates know nothing when they leave and do all their learning on the job.

So with that in mind, a degree won't suffice, I'd rather see how you're work experience lends itself to an intimate knowledge of banking/finance/economics.

2 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

You know her job title actually is Political Editor, right? So you're blaming her rather than her. Well defended.

Nothing wrong with Laura Kuenssberg she is informative and the best political editor the BBC* has ever had and  is an absolute wid. Would love to exit her.

* When I mean BBC I obviously mean the British Broadcasting Corporation and not Big Black Cock. However both are appropriate. 

If there is a successful vote of no confidence in May I assume she steps aside immediately and Lidington would take over intern.

I also assume the greater the number of candidates then the longer the process of whittling them down to two; I think there will be quite a few who fancy their chance.

All the while the clock is ticking and I cannot see the EU extending Article 50 simply to facilitate a purely Tory Party issue of their own making.

If MPs hold their nerves they could simply withdraw Article 50. If due to time constraints there were only two options, a Hard Brexit and revoking Article 50, I reckon the latter would win the day.