Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Forgive me if I’m
wrong but surely if we don’t agree on any exiting deal and we don’t legislate for an extension that’s agreed by the EU27 surely we crash out with No Deal.
People might say there’s no majority for No Deal but all that matters is that we don’t find an alternative.

That's correct.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

May's playing a game here to ensure brexit will be canned. The EU are in with her here and timelines, soundbites will be delivered until the only option is to remain. We will get to a stage where there will be a vote on no deal Vs a lengthy extension(not a short one). Extension will win and a referendum will ensue. This won't happen immediately, perhaps after another year.(2020). There will be an argument that's it's 4 yrs now since the last one, so will of people could have changed. Remain will win at a canter, and all this will be swept under carpet.

Hopefully Rangers will be suffering their next Bankruptcy event by this time which will give us all something to post on for the following 18 months or so.................

1 minute ago, I'm Brian said:

:lol:

That to me sums up the entirety of the last two and a half years. No one knows what the f**k anyone else is doing.

They've sacked Costa from his job as Mundell's assistant for doing his amendment, but it's rumoured the Government are going to back it anyway now that Javid's put his foot in it. :lol:

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I am going to say this again, if the EU refuse an extension (and that is highly, highly unlikely) and Parliament is then faced with a binary choice between No Deal and revocation then it will be the latter.

I’m convinced the Spanish PM and the French President deliberately waited until I posted this before trying to embarrass me.

C*nts!

12 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
I am going to say this again, if the EU refuse an extension (and that is highly, highly unlikely) and Parliament is then faced with a binary choice between No Deal and revocation then it will be the latter.

It won't. But keep clinging to that comfort blanket.

It will, keep trying to struggle out that straight jacket.

No it won't. Extending article 50 will be an outrage to many never mind just cancelling it. Not going to happen.

1 minute ago, AUFC90 said:
7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

No it won't. Extending article 50 will be an outrage to many never mind just cancelling it. Not going to happen.

Leaving with no deal will be an outrage to even more.