Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 hours ago, Wingman said:

Been to plenty of EU countries recently and absolutely no problems.

Entered Bordeaux on Sunday and complete disinterest with a quick stamp on the passport,

oooo, one has been gallivanting.

Had problems last year when the Polish border police didn't stamp my passport. Tried flying out of Germany a few days later and took about 15 minutes to get through and needed evidence of my flight to Poland. Make sure they stamp your passport. 

39 minutes ago, kmc dafc said:

Had problems last year when the Polish border police didn't stamp my passport. Tried flying out of Germany a few days later and took about 15 minutes to get through and needed evidence of my flight to Poland. Make sure they stamp your passport. 

You'd think it would all be digitised by now, some of my stamps are unreadable because the ink ran out in the pad.

The post Brexit arrangement is a fucking shambles.  But you absolutely must make sure you get your passport stamped on leaving the EU Country. Otherwise the system thinks you are still there and you will be banned if you try to re-enter.  

1 hour ago, 101 said:

From the Sky News report,

"The government is delivering on our ambition to have the world's most effective border," the source said.

Is it just me, but I read effective border as one where nothing can get through.

8 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

From the Sky News report,

Is it just me, but I read effective border as one where nothing can get through.

You would hope rotten meat doesn't pass through the world's most effective border

2 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

All joking aside, we are now finding more and more food-stuffs coming into the Uk that have used all sorts of banned products (some of which are even carcinogenic)!

Taking back control through SOV-REN-TEE!

Yer average punter voting to "take back control" may have been a bit confused about who the control would be taken back by. It's certainly not them.

No doubt another price worth paying on the route to getting rid of the foreigners.

The UK is set to be one of the worst performing major economies in the world this year, according to a forecast.The International Monetary Fund (IMF) says the UK economy's performance in 2023 will be the worst of the G7 richest nations.

But it now also sees it as the worst performing of the wider G20 group, which includes sanctions-hit Russia.

It now predicts the UK economy will shrink by 0.3% in 2023, before growing by 1% next year.

😂

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Maybe we should start a war to kick-start the economy 

How about with Albania, it worked in "Wag the Dog" and Braverman would vote for it

Are you kidding?

Albania and its former leader Enver Hoxha provided the inspiration for Brexit in the first place.

A country that decided to take back control, isolate itself from its nearest neighbours and do business with countries in the Far East instead.

As we know, that is what led it to greatness!

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

How about with Albania, it worked in "Wag the Dog" and Braverman would vote for it

Small boat invasion across the Adriatic ...

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Last time we tried that Kim Philby (establishment elitist) grassed and our boys were slaughtered on the beaches.

Edited by welshbairn