Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/oct/24/tory-backer-says-uk-economy-is-frankly-doomed-without-brexit-renegotiation

Things must be fvcking seriously bad when an absolute cvnt like Guy Hands tells the Tories they're taking us on the road to perdition...............................

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Steve Bray? He's still there I think.

Yes, still around... Was shouting for a G.E last time I saw him.

Good clip here from James O'Brien yesterday. One of his listeners was suggesting there should really be an inquiry into how the leave briggade managed to get away with telling so many out and out lies.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Yes, still around... Was shouting for a G.E last time I saw him.

Good clip here from James O'Brien yesterday. One of his listeners was suggesting there should really be an inquiry into how the leave briggade managed to get away with telling so many out and out lies.

Cheers - I only got five minutes of this yesterday so will give it a listen today.

This. Is. A. Disgrace. Seems that in Brexit Britain, far from being blessed, the cheesemakers are just as fucked as so many others. Interesting that he found a buyer in Joseph Heler, I hope there's no catch in the deal.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/15/cheesemaker-sells-firm-to-overcome-brexit-barriers-after-losing-600000-in-sales

On 19/10/2022 at 10:48, DA Baracus said:

Get these c***s shot. We're finally coming to one of the true reasons for Brexit, that being the mass scrapping of employee rights and protections so that a few select people can make more money and steal more wages, whilst those doing the work make less money for doing far more hours.

The shite these scumbags have been trying to get enact over protests aren't aimed at the environmental protestors but at unions, to try and stop legal action from unions who will try to stop the rights of workers being annihilated.

Also there's absolutely zero evidence that shows that working longer increases productivity. In fact all evidence shows the exact opposite.

Another point is that, like all greed, it's so short term. If folk are working more for less money then they'll not only have far less spending money but far less time to spend it. It's asking for recession, yet as long as a handful of people make even more money that they don't need, it will be worth it to them.

f**k the Tories so, so, so much. Absolutely scum to a person. There are no innocent Tories.

I think they'd planned to wait a bit longer before going balls-deep on this, at least until after the next election, but they know time is running out now so we can expect to see efforts being made to implement all sorts of horrors before swathes of Conservative MPs are handed their P45s two years from now. The private priority will be to "get totalitarianism done" and make it as difficult as possible for the next government to unravel it all within a single term.

But it was always very, very, very obviously the big prize that the Conservative Party and their backers could see over the horizon, and the only slight comfort is that it will continue to be grimly amusing to see millions of racists upset because they were willing to trade these rights to get rid of foreigners, something that was never on the table, and won't happen this side of a full-blown fascist dictatorship beyond which even the Tories would be willing to stomach.