Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, if only people hadn't voted for this......

26 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Is that why you voted to kick them out?

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Another on ignore.

Top mature response from the websites favourite brexiteer, the snp fanboy ex Labour Councillor savant.

Edited by Tynierose

14 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Top mature response from the websites favourite brexiteer, the snp fanboy ex Labour Councillor savant.

Can you put moderators on ignore?

Asking for a mate.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

It would be interesting if people could report their experiences of fuel shortages.
To date, I have experienced none.

Neither of the 2 big petrol stations in Dunfermline had any fuel, no doubt tomorrows shortages will lead to the supermarket home deliveries being disrupted as the folk ordering to their homes have a full tank in their 3 liter massive "SUV"

Edited by 101

13 minutes ago, Ex-pat Scotty said:

Fatty Blackford should stop harping on about brexit, it may make people think twice about independence if they think splitting from the EU can't be a success. Blackford is a total fraud anyway I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

What foolish country has allowed you in as an immigrant? Not that we're ungrateful.

19 minutes ago, Ex-pat Scotty said:

Fatty Blackford should stop harping on about brexit, it may make people think twice about independence if they think splitting from the EU can't be a success. Blackford is a total fraud anyway I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Ad hominem pish.

Comment on what he is saying and not on his corpulence or flammability.

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

Can you put moderators on ignore?

Asking for a mate.

I wouldn’t put @Tynierose on ignore.  I take too much pleasure in seeing how much he is rattled by me, even to the extent of referencing me in match threads that have nothing to do with his team.

If I ever need a place to stay rent free I know where I can go.

5 hours ago, Ex-pat Scotty said:

You say that, but the nationalistic sentiment behind brexit is exactly the same as what we need to be bringing to the IndyRef2 campaign. Brexit and Scottish Independence are two sides of the same coin, people forget that.

in your eyes perhaps. For many including me, independence is simply about self determination - the belief that Scotland can govern itself much better in all areas by people (of all nationalities) who live and work in Scotland.

would be happy for Scotland to remain in any trade union with rUK and have any free movement arrangements in place, as long as it was compatible with the EU as any indy Scotland should and would rejoin the EU ASAP. 

Maybe in living abroad you're all about blood and spotters nationalism. If you lived here, you'll find the reasoning and argument for independence is far more nuanced. 

Edited by KingRocketman II
snotters even ha

U.K. government to issue 5,000 temporary visas to help alleviate the HGV crisis.  That’s about 5% of what’s needed but is no doubt motivated by an unwillingness to admit mistakes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58687026