Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

45 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

“I’m not personally experiencing something, so it isn’t real.”

Sadly that’s an outlook on life that influences so many folk on so many issues.  Trying to understand other folks’ circumstances and experiences is something we could probably all do more.

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Sadly that’s an outlook on life that influences so many folk on so many issues.  Trying to understand other folks’ circumstances and experiences is something we could probably all do more.

There's an amazing number of people (on both sides of pretty much every debate I see) who seem to think their own experiences are definitive. 

My supermarket shelf is currently empty = all shelves are empty at all times

My supermarket shelf is full = all supermarket shelves are full at all times

I blame the teachers.

37 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If you had read what I said, I was asking participants on here to report their findings of shortages with a view to finding out just how significant the problem is. So far I have not experienced shortages of fuel or food.

Not my outlook on life at all.

30 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

If you had read what I said, I was asking participants on here to report their findings of shortages with a view to finding out just how significant the problem is. So far I have not experienced shortages of fuel or food.

Not my outlook on life at all.

I documented a while back I couldn't get my MS medication. This quarter is shaping up the same. I have had trouble recently with fresh green products, CAT FOOD and milk recently. MILK! 🤣

I'm not alone so, being for the benefit of Mr. Shite.......

Screenshot_20210924-132404_Twitter.jpg

2 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:

If there wasn't a fuel shortage before there's one now due to people being fuckwits. Took a walk to the local Tesco and the queue for the forecourt is backed up onto the main road

I’m quite happy with the actions of fuckwits in this situation, and the likely consequences of their actions.