Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Take a look at the stock market.

Great barometer of how the economy is going.

No. It absolutely isn't. 

Now I realise that you're trolling. Good luck with that. 

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

He absolutely reached his peak along with the other band of merry fucking batshit mental moon howlers on the Coronavirus thread. 

Careful now, they are the voice of Scotland on all things Covid!

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I have the Dawson Park guy on ignore but cannot believe how successful his trolling is with posters who should no better.

I've not got him ignore, as occasionally he says something funny, but I confess to being a bit surprised that he has time to post here so often as I had assumed he'd be out in the fields helping the farmers harvest the veg, given what a great opportunity that represents. 

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Careful now, they are the voice of Scotland on all things Covid!

GD- come on, you’re just a capitalist like the rest of us. Good on you.

Why you’re cohabiting with raging, humourless, left wing republican separatists, I just don’t know.

Anyway, I’m sure your SIPP will do just fine.

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I've not got him ignore, as occasionally he says something funny, but I confess to being a bit surprised that he has time to post here so often as I had assumed he'd be out in the fields helping the farmers harvest the veg, given what a great opportunity that represents. 

Too old for that but thanks.

54 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Take a look at the stock market.

Great barometer of how the economy is going.

Maybe a few less pizzas over the short term might help the diet.

Never read so much nonsense.

Thank goodness we’re light years away from independence.

“Independence from political union is good and anyone who thinks otherwise is talking nonsense … thank goodness we’re light years away from political independence.”

Aye, you’re on the level…

48 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

How’s your SIPP going?

Quire well, I would expect.

My SIPP is doing very well but the main gains were from American tech. British companies have lagged in the last few years due to Brexit uncertainty. 

My European unit trust has done better than my British ones. (Except small/micro cap)

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I have the Dawson Park guy on ignore but cannot believe how successful his trolling is with posters who should no better.

To be fair, he does a remarkably good job of acting genuinely thick.

For example, he's started trying to strike up a conversation with you despite just reading that you can't see his posts.

Edit: just noticed his wee bit about needing to watch the black people more because they're responsible for more crime. Holy f**k.

Edited by BFTD

3 hours ago, Michael W said:

There's a shortage of HGV drivers in the EU as well. Britain is in a worse position, sure, but we aren't the only ones having a problem. 

https://www.globalcoldchainnews.com/driver-shortage-is-pan-european/

That's certainly the government line, yes.  The truth is the UK is in a far worse position than European countries because we've made it impossible for foreign HGV drivers to move and work here. There are none of these food shortages in the EU because the crops do get picked in the EU and there are drivers to move them along the processing chain. 

5 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

This is creating great opportunities.

I already know of people who have applied to take their HGV.

Once Covid fades away all the people doing useless security jobs, test and trace and whatever will gravitate towards the productive economy.

Short-term problem but the market will solve it.

Time for Remoaners to get over it!!

oh give the f**k up shut the f**k off and f**k the f**k off you boring racist fantasist

10 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

That's certainly the government line, yes.  The truth is the UK is in a far worse position than European countries because we've made it impossible for foreign HGV drivers to move and work here. There are none of these food shortages in the EU because the crops do get picked in the EU and there are drivers to move them along the processing chain. 

Fwiw, can confirm there are no empty shelves in Northern Italy.

35 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

UK: I know we told all you foreign chaps to f**k off, but we're in a spot of bother. Would some of the HGV drivers and food processing chaps like to come over and help us out of this tiny problem? Just for a temporary period. Then you can all f**k off again.

....and if you also have some friends who can pick vegetables, look after old folk with alzheimers or spend all day hitting cows over the head with hammers we'd be bally grateful to hear from them. Toodle pip!!