Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Just now, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

As I said, you have no idea how you confirmed it and by what you claimed you are 100% not a Muslim. 

As I said, nonsense. 

Now we can play this all day. You levelled it, so now prove it with what I allegedly paraphrased "indirectly" and youll be embarassed accordingly. Got your type. . 

Now prove to me your not a dug. 

3 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

As I said, nonsense. 

Now we can play this all day. You levelled it, so now prove it with what I allegedly paraphrased "indirectly" and youll be embarassed accordingly. Got your type. . 

Now prove to me your not a dug. 

Funny you mentioned dogs. 

Your post from the 3rd July below.

Awaiting to be embarrassed.

Yours

A Dug

By far, owners are the problem. 

Whilst a dog is man's best friend, man is not always a dog's best friend. 

I have kept dogs for many years and even done the dog show bit. Now have a Rotty and two Boxers all aged three and all bitches. 

All trained on command to a tee, but can never let them off the lead in public. They would never attack unless attacked and I know the consequences of any that does. They have been attacked on the lead on occasion by other dogs off their lead, but I don't worry and just let them defend themselves and step in when I see enough. 

Can't remember an owner ever apologising for their dogs behavior and some even blaming mine for the mauling their attack dogs got. I have every sympathy for the dogs but absolutely none for the owner. 

When an aggressive attack dog gets a bloody nose, it learns that there is a pecking order and that it ain't the top of the pile. Might even do the owner some good, but I doubt that. 

20 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Funny you mentioned dogs. 

Your post from the 3rd July below.

Awaiting to be embarrassed.

Yours

A Dug

By far, owners are the problem. 

Whilst a dog is man's best friend, man is not always a dog's best friend. 

I have kept dogs for many years and even done the dog show bit. Now have a Rotty and two Boxers all aged three and all bitches. 

All trained on command to a tee, but can never let them off the lead in public. They would never attack unless attacked and I know the consequences of any that does. They have been attacked on the lead on occasion by other dogs off their lead, but I don't worry and just let them defend themselves and step in when I see enough. 

Can't remember an owner ever apologising for their dogs behavior and some even blaming mine for the mauling their attack dogs got. I have every sympathy for the dogs but absolutely none for the owner. 

When an aggressive attack dog gets a bloody nose, it learns that there is a pecking order and that it ain't the top of the pile. Might even do the owner some good, but I doubt that. 

I’ll save you trying to find an excuse (frantically search google). Dogs are not permissible in Islam. As a Muslim you would be well aware that keeping dogs unless your a hunter or shepherd is just not acceptable. 

As said, you have proven yourself not to be a Muslim indirectly as you had no idea.

Got my type indeed.

10 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

I’ll save you trying to find an excuse (frantically search google). Dogs are not permissible in Islam. As a Muslim you would be well aware that keeping dogs unless your a hunter or shepherd is just not acceptable. 

As said, you have proven yourself not to be a Muslim indirectly as you had no idea.

Got my type indeed.

You've made a bit of an arse of this tbh.  Muslims can and do keep dogs for reasons out with those that you have listed.

Egypt’s grand mufti, Shawki Allam recently stated that "It is possible to coexist with a dog and still worship God.".

6 minutes ago, strichener said:

You've made a bit of an arse of this tbh.  Muslims can and do keep dogs for reasons out with those that you have listed.

Egypt’s grand mufti, Shawki Allam recently stated that "It is possible to coexist with a dog and still worship God.".

Nope, it is not permissible.

ETA: because a Mufti says recently  that he believes it to be acceptable does no counter the belief and as Bluebear states he has kept dogs for quite some time. 

Edited by Tight minge

6 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

ETA: because a Mufti says in August 2020 that he believes it to be acceptable does no counter the belief and as Bluebear states he has kept dogs for quite some time. 

There are plenty of Muslims that have dogs as pets.  The matter is not as black and white as you are making out.

If a grand mufti states that dogs and Islam are not incompatible then that kind of trumps Tight John McVeigh is a tit on P&B.

12 minutes ago, strichener said:

There are plenty of Muslims that have dogs as pets.  The matter is not as black and white as you are making out.

If a grand mufti states that dogs and Islam are not incompatible then that kind of trumps Tight John McVeigh is a tit on P&B.

Many things in Islam, like any faith, is not black or white and what one Mufti states does not alter anything.

Of course the Mufti will know a lot more about Islam than myself. 

What is 100% clear is that Blue bear is not a Muslim.

33 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

Many things in Islam, like any faith, is not black or white and what one Mufti states does not alter anything.

I don't think he's blue, or a bear, either. 

I don't mean literally, although that would be cool. 

54 minutes ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

I have no idea if he/she is or isn't a Muslim but basing your judgment on someone's ownership of dogs is probably as accurate as tossing a coin.

Edited by strichener

3 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

ETA: because a Mufti says recently  that he believes it to be acceptable does no counter the belief and as Bluebear states he has kept dogs for quite some time. 

More utter nonsense. 

Have you become my personal stalker? 

22 hours ago, Tight John McVeigh is a tit said:

This is so fucking cringe. Please stop now. 

On 13/07/2021 at 18:50, ICTJohnboy said:

Nice to see Scottish Fishermen finally acknowledge (BBC Scotland news) they were sold a complete and utter pup during the Brexit negotiations.

Hopefully they'll remember that when it comes to the Indyref2 vote.

They won’t. They just won’t. It’s just not in their DNA to vote differently. 

On 13/07/2021 at 18:50, ICTJohnboy said:

Nice to see Scottish Fishermen finally acknowledge (BBC Scotland news) they were sold a complete and utter pup during the Brexit negotiations.

Hopefully they'll remember that when it comes to the Indyref2 vote.

What, and buy another pup? I wouldn’t have thought so.