Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

15 hours ago, BlueBear said:

"The mass migration of cheap labour robbing locals of jobs and driving down wages and benefits.

We witnessed the raiding of our state benefits systems and social housing priority given to EU migrants, far less overburdening the NHS and education. "

I know you are a troll, but during a period when the Westminster government were claiming the highest ever number of UK residents being in work and the lowest ever benefit claimants at the same time you can help me understand how someone working is raiding the benefits systems just because they were not born in the UK?

On 10/07/2021 at 09:42, BlueBear said:

Woooosssshhhhhhhh! 

Now, what bits have I got incorrect? 

😂

It's not faceless EU migrants commiting murders and rapes it's muslims. 

Apart from that, your pastiche of a rangers fan is almost convincing. 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

It's not faceless EU migrants commiting murders and rapes it's muslims. 

Apart from that, your pastiche of a rangers fan is almost convincing. 

He started with his lies by claiming he was of the Islamic Faith, no idea why the mods haven't binned him yet. Maybe it is because he owns this site through one of his multi national network of businesses.

19 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Hopefully "that idiot" will be sticking around for a while yet.

He's done more for the Indy cause than just about anyone else I can think of.

😂

What's he done then that's lead to anything tangible to support an increase in Indy support? 

53 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

😂

What's he done then that's lead to anything tangible to support an increase in Indy support? 

He keeps opening his mouth.

And lest we forget...

https://www.indy100.com/news/boris-johnson-scotland-nicola-sturgeon-offensive-comments-9634571

Edited by ICTJohnboy

15 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Aye but is there any proof this has lead to anything positive for Indy? 

You said he's done the most out of anybody for the Indy cause, that's quite a big statement considering we had a referendum before his time and now with him in charge don't look like seeing one in the near future. 

30 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Aye but is there any proof this has lead to anything positive for Indy? 

You said he's done the most out of anybody for the Indy cause, that's quite a big statement considering we had a referendum before his time and now with him in charge don't look like seeing one in the near future. 

You only have to look at the result of the May election in Scotland which clearly shows increased support for Indyref2.

Remember too, D.Ross advised Boris against making any trips to Scotland during the campaign reasoning that his presence there would not increase support for the Union. Probably one of the few things D.Ross got right! 

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

You only have to look at the result of the May election in Scotland which clearly shows increased support for Indyref2.

Remember too, D.Ross advised Boris against making any trips to Scotland during the campaign reasoning that his presence there would not increase support for the Union. Probably one of the few things D.Ross got right! 

Where was the clear increase in support during the elections for Indy? 

I think you're imaging this lurch towards Indy due to Bojo, there doesn't seem to be anything tangible at all to suggest this is the case. 

8 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

But he was pretending to be one the other week in order to try & wind people up, a vile troll who is now on ignore.

Yes, I seen that, but, as you know, it's not true and he has actually confirmed that himself elsewhere without knowing it.  In case anyone was buying that nonsense.

Edited by Tight minge

23 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Where was the clear increase in support during the elections for Indy? 

I think you're imaging this lurch towards Indy due to Bojo, there doesn't seem to be anything tangible at all to suggest this is the case. 

Yes, just look at the results. The SG now has a clear mandate to call for Indyref2.

I'm quite sure Bojo is a contributory factor - as was May, as was Cameron, as was Thatcher.

I can't imagine the next Tory leader will do anything to stop or even slow down this lurch towards Indy. Especially if it's Michael Gove, or god forbid...Rees Mogg!

Edited by ICTJohnboy

On 10/07/2021 at 20:06, Barney Rubble said:

Your opinions on WFH during the week were curiously 'staunch' and mildly interesting.

However your contributions to this thread suggest that your time would be better spent ironing your sash for the march this week instead of peddling bigotry like this.

When was the last time you ever went to Albania then?

No bigotry there. You're obviously one of the wokey cancel culture vultures.