Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

9 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I do like a good bit of schadenfreude, if we are still allowed to use that term post Brexit!!

You know that the French don’t have a word for entrepreneur?

Kent is the home state of the NIMBY.

Worth stating again that this is the county that didn't want a Football League club because it would encourage the working-class riff-raff to visit the Garden of England, and protested against the Channel Tunnel because French people are disgusting.

Never has an area been in more need of an actual problem to give a little perspective.

8 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Never has an area been in more need of an actual problem to give a little perspective.

Kent is a beautiful English county populated by prosperous people.with some great businesses and brewing terrific beer with the best English hops.

Kent does not need perspective - it is fine as it is.

Worth stating again that this is the county that didn't want a Football League club because it would encourage the working-class riff-raff to visit the Garden of England, and protested against the Channel Tunnel because French people are disgusting.

Going to be huge news for the people of Kent when they discover that Gillingham play in the football league.
These empty shelves must be coming any day now.

6 hours ago, Lex said:

Going to be huge news for the people of Kent when they discover that Gillingham play in the football league.
These empty shelves must be coming any day now.

I was obviously referring to Maidstone United, so f**k only knows what point you thought you were making there. Gillingham have been in a stable home for about a hundred years or more.

Empty shelves? WTF are you going on about now?

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

"I didn't think that the people that I told to f**k off and go home wouldn't want to work for my company again!"

I can't think of a single man on Earth I want to go bankrupt more than that gammon w****r.