Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

46 minutes ago, 101 said:

Well that's that sorted.

I’m absolutely delighted with that answer because anyone working in the fishing industry and experiencing problems at the moment will be following this sort of debate more keenly than is normal.  Seeing this arsehole make such cavalier remarks will do the Tories nothing but harm and Mogg is too stupid or indifferent to exercise caution.

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m absolutely delighted with that answer because anyone working in the fishing industry and experiencing problems at the moment will be following this sort of debate more keenly than is normal.  Seeing this arsehole make such cavalier remarks will do the Tories nothing but harm and Mogg is too stupid or indifferent to exercise caution.

I would say indifferent but we have to see serious backlash in the North East and South East of Scotland if they vote Tory again my sympathy will disappear all together.

4 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Holy crap. 1.3m taxpayers gone.

Feel free to delve into detail but my initial thoughts on such a headline is surely that is the same elsewhere? 

I'd imagine there's a significant amount of people moving home to be closer to their family rather than some Britain is two steps away from post apocalyptic scenario. 

18 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Feel free to delve into detail but my initial thoughts on such a headline is surely that is the same elsewhere? 

I'd imagine there's a significant amount of people moving home to be closer to their family rather than some Britain is two steps away from post apocalyptic scenario. 

Do you not think that the headline referal to covid might be a bit of misdirection? Anything else happened recently? 

21 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

He's a shellfish guy, I am sure he would have wanted to remain in the EU.

Just had a wee look at the accounts for his two (related) businesses.  The latest accounts, up to December 2019 for both, don’t look too clever.  Combined value down from just over £332k to under £12k!!!!

56 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Do you not think that the headline referal to covid might be a bit of misdirection? Anything else happened recently? 

Seems to be posted in the wrong section of the forum tbf. 

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can anyone tell me if any of this shit has resulted in a more convenient and value for money shellfish outlet for me yet?

in theory should be a lot cheaper go to your fish mongers and ask, if they don't get it in regularly they will pick it up at the markets for as cheap as you will get it in your life

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Correct,this is an example of the contempt England has for Scotland.

Any true Scot that votes Tory deserves to be booted by it of our country,moan about everything so they do,well if that’s the case then go elsewhere,we don’t need you,never have and never will.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Stunned at this development.

2 weeks out of the EU and workers rights are getting fired into the bin.

Genuinely thought that it would be further down the line after the pandemic and local elections, so you really have to say 'fair play' to these tory c***s. Zero fucks given.

I expect Sir Keith will abstain.

22 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

2 weeks out of the EU and workers rights are getting fired into the bin.

Genuinely thought that it would be further down the line after the pandemic and local elections, so you really have to say 'fair play' to these tory c***s. Zero fucks given.

I expect Sir Keith will abstain.

Yep,gonny be tough on the construction workers and haulage contractors,the latter especially.

Only gets a certain time to get from A to B and back again....I smell fish.

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Stunned at this development.

Feel like the narrative likely to be spun will be about "we're all in this together in the post covid recovery, these reforms are to help the British economy and British business' recover as quickly as possible, raaaaah" while the leopards gleefully munch away at working people's faces. It will of course be lapped up by those who will gleefully eat whatever shit is thrown at them... as long as its by a tory and not some dangerous communarxist type like Corbyn.

CON: 59% (+x%). NAP.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely