Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

8 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Prominent EU member France has managed to administer 352 vaccines, the UK has done 1,500 000. Not a peep from the BBC news, bed wetters.

The BBC (and Sky) mention it about every 5 minutes.

What they don't mention is that France, and just about every other EU country has suffered considerably fewer deaths than the UK.

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The BBC (and Sky) mention it about every 5 minutes.

What they don't mention is that France, and just about every other EU country has suffered considerably fewer deaths than the UK.

I must be watching a different Sky and BBC to you. I’ve not seen it mentioned once. Anyway, well done France, 352 vaccinations is very impressive. 

Edited by Glen Sannox

13 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
26 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Why do pallet burners likes yourself, have such disdain toward Ireland?

It really is strange considering he lives there

See the source image

Irish government sink their own fishing fleet
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-55566214
Not sure of the costs but there is an obvious solution for that skipper to re-register his vessel as an RoI boat. He can then continue to fish off NI for at least the next 5 years and land in his home port.

9 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
16 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:
Irish government sink their own fishing fleet
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-55566214

Not sure of the costs but there is an obvious solution for that skipper to re-register his vessel as an RoI boat. He can then continue to fish off NI for at least the next 5 years and land in his home port.

That does appear to be the obvious solution, but as you say cost, changing registration from non EU country to EU country, number of (EU) boats allowed to be registered at that port etc

23 minutes ago, RiG said:

Gooseberries, strawberries, tomatoes and quinoa?

Aye those British shelves that have famously been packed to the rafters all year. 
Very few problems with fruit and veg at any point of the year in my experience. Indeed, at the height of the panic, it was quite literally only bog roll and pasta that was was in short supply.

Hard lines with that deflection.

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aye those British shelves that have famously been packed to the rafters all year. 

Erm, yeah the same ones. As mentioned above you might have found toilet roll and pasta hard to come by back in March but aside from that have you ever struggled to get fresh fruit and veg during the course of 2020?

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Very few problems with fruit and veg at any point of the year in my experience. Indeed, at the height of the panic, it was quite literally only bog roll and pasta that was was in short supply.

Hard lines with that deflection.

It was tounge in cheek but I get that some of you guys aren't particularly adept at understanding my tone. 

Just now, RiG said:

Erm, yeah the same ones. As mentioned above you might have found toilet roll and pasta hard to come by back in March but aside from that have you ever struggled to get fresh fruit and veg during the course of 2020?

I had pringles and cheestring for breakfast, don't ask such a silly question. 

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
2 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
He's an absolutely raging bigot who hopes someone murders Nicola Sturgeon.

And he actually lives in Ireland, perhaps he should move?

His head is going to explode in five years when he's living in a united Ireland.  Probably take up arms.

His head is going to explode in five years when he's living in a united Ireland.  Probably take up arms.
What him and his ilk don't understand is that if someone from say Belfast walks into a pub in Manchester or Glasgow, people would refer to them as Irish. Outwith the north of Ireland, and some bigoted areas in West of Scotland.. nobody gives a f**k. He may have been born in Scotland but he lives in Ireland.