Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

56 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

I already feel more British. Now which country shall we invade first?

Ive done a spot of Raping and Pillaging and its not even 9 o’clock yet. Wouldn’t have been able to that yesterday with all  that bureaucracy pish.

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Ive done a spot of Raping and Pillaging and its not even 9 o’clock yet. Wouldn’t have been able to that yesterday with all  that bureaucracy pish.

Jesus! I never thought of that. Ive only dusted down my old Union Flag boxers. Just a wee bit nippy round the waist nowadays. 

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

People on twitter saying Brexit is fine cause bread in Tesco is still the same price.

What will they say when they see the cost of a fish supper dramatically rise?

https://www.gov.scot/news/brexit-deal-means-drop-in-key-fishing-stocks/

The Brexit fisheries deal negotiated by the UK Government will mean a fall in the quantity of key fishing stocks landed by the Scottish fleet, according to Scottish Government analysis.

Scotland’s valuable staple fish stocks include Cod, Haddock, Whiting and Saithe. Far from having substantial increased opportunities in the future, the Scottish industry will have access to fewer of these fish than under the existing Common Fisheries Policy arrangements – even at the end of the five and half year phase-in period, according to the analysis.

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Not a chance - there are enough obsessives and bitters to keep this going ad infintum. Every solitary bit of economic bad news from job losses to lost orders to relocations to emigration will be gleefully posted with a triumphant "Told you so" added on.

This.

I've woke up feeling lovely and refreshed, hope everyone else has. 

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Not a chance - there are enough obsessives and bitters to keep this going ad infintum. Every solitary bit of economic bad news from job losses to lost orders to relocations to emigration will be gleefully posted with a triumphant "Told you so" added on.

Bitters eh, from the guy who hopes someone murders Nicola Sturgeon because she holds different political views from you.  Quite bitter yourself no?

Well, that's the boring bit out of the way.

Now we get the slow, gruelling slog towards erosion of worker's rights, dismantling of the benefits system, the reintroduction of capital (and maybe corporal) punishment, and the eventual withdrawal from the ECHR. On the bright side, that Leopards Eating People's Faces Party meme is going to see a lot of use, which is always nice.

40 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I don't want you to imagine me in my bed please. 

Have you awoken to be in an angry mood by any chance? 

Quite the opposite. Very optimistic about the coming twelve months! A Happy New Year to you and Rosie.