Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I know. Despite my being married to an Irish citizen (N.Irish, but counts under the criteria), a spouse can only become an Irish citizen through marriage AND a 3 year residency on the island.

I know. Despite my being married to an Irish citizen (N.Irish, but counts under the criteria), a spouse can only become an Irish citizen through marriage AND a 3 year residency on the island.
Yeh, 3 yrs if married and live there or 5 if just live there. I'm lucky as my mum's Irish so qualified automatically...@Dublinmagyar. U sorted yet? You are well eligible now...

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Nope, married with 3 weans and a new dug!!!!
You'll have to go there dudeemoji23.png

If yer dug's got a pet passport I'm cumin round tae offer ma respects, likes.

Edited by welshbairn

Yeh, 3 yrs if married and live there or 5 if just live there. I'm lucky as my mum's Irish so qualified automatically...[mention=51151]Dublinmagyar[/mention]. U sorted yet? You are well eligible now...
Still waiting on you kunts back home to get it right and sort me out with a Scottish EU passport.

Make it so!

45 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
55 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
Fair doos. I hear it's about a grand

More like 1.5k

I'm beginning to think that the EU isn't all that nobody made it up to be in 2016.

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Looking forward to watching the slow meltdown in this thread when it all goes...

Fine.

Suspect it will drift out of sight. Hark.

Not a chance - there are enough obsessives and bitters to keep this going ad infintum. Every solitary bit of economic bad news from job losses to lost orders to relocations to emigration will be gleefully posted with a triumphant "Told you so" added on.