Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

7 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Good, and quite right too. There should be a good few Labour MP's not toeing the party line on this tomorrow.

If the vote loses, I can see the EU saying fuckem, we done everything we can, no deal it is. I don't suppose there's a chance of it losing, but voting against is gesture politics at its lamest. Nobody seriously thinks a no vote would be best.

Just now, welshbairn said:

If the vote loses, I can see the EU saying fuckem, we done everything we can, no deal it is. I don't suppose there's a chance of it losing, but voting against is gesture politics at its lamest. Nobody seriously thinks a no vote would be best.

nothing to stop Boris from saying "you happily voted for it!" whenever Sir Keir Starmer QC tries to critique aspects of it

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

nothing to stop Boris from saying "you happily voted for it!" whenever Sir Keir Starmer QC tries to critique aspects of it

Have the ERG decided what they're doing yet? I'd have thought abstention would be enough unless they're getting shirty again.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Obviously that's exactly what will happen.

Starmer's dropped himself right in the shit with this.

Reminiscent of David Cameron voting with Tony Blair's Govt for the war in Iraq, then proceeding to try and criticise the decision when it all went pear shaped.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

^^ This.

How can Labour be so fucking stupid ? In a desperate attempt to woo back some braindead bigots in Oldham or Sunderland, they've become the Tories useful idiots. 

Right from the start, Corbyn's blundering, shameful ineptitude gave the Tories an open goal. And now Starmer is continuing to fall into their trap. 

Pathetic. Labour deserve the slow, lingering death that is coming to them. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp