Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

You are joyless, and beyond weird. Good luck in life.

That would be a no then.

Misogyny seems to be a given and now we are required to examine just what you would like to convey with "weird".

What isn't weird?

13 minutes ago, sophia said:

That would be a no then.

Misogyny seems to be a given and now we are required to examine just what you would like to convey with "weird".

What isn't weird?

You are beyond tedious, and you keep interrupting me. I’m trying to watch the women’s football. It’s 8-3 for Doncaster Belles after 15 minutes. You should tune in, it’s a cracking game. A really good standard.

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

You are beyond tedious, and you keep interrupting me. I’m trying to watch the women’s football. It’s 8-3 for Doncaster Belles after 15 minutes. You should tune in, it’s a cracking game. A really good standard.

No comma between tedious and and is required.

Condescension is a tricky business.

Meanwhile, I'm given to agreeing with Tobias Ellwood and that is worrying indeed.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yep, think the first sign of shortages or action by the french blockading calais etc will set it off in London. I dont think we’ll get much stuff happening here though, may be wrong. 

It will eventually dawn on all those who voted Brexit that they're going to be much worse off than at present, which wasn't exactly what they were told during the campaign. I suspect there will be unrest in many traditional labour voting areas, particularly in the north of England, when they realise they were sold Brexit on a completely false premise. 

Aaron Banks is refreshingly honest for an utterly selfish c**t.

Tim Montgomerie on the other hand is week kneed c**t who can't admit to himself how badly he got it wrong.

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aaron Banks is refreshingly honest for an utterly selfish c**t.

Tim Montgomerie on the other hand is week kneed c**t who can't admit to himself how badly he got it wrong.

Am I reading it wrong? Banks is being an even bigger c**t than Montgomerie (who's trying to weasel out) and saying that it's going to cause huge success. The destruction will be for everyone who opposes Brexit, no doubt.