Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

About that bonce of his, he is balding isn't he. He's trying to cover it up with the comb forward. 
He's a weak man. Self isolating for 14 days due to a negative Covid test (considering he has already had it) in the week after Cummings fecked off.
Isn't this deadline week for 'the deal?' Although I think a few EU lads caught Covid. 
Seems to always be deadline week tbh

On 20/11/2020 at 17:56, Granny Danger said:

Part of me wants to see a deal that sells the fishermen down the river.  No pun intended.

The seethe would be unparalleled.

I'm sure any deal will do just that. 

It's always been the case that 'no deal' really means 'deal at a later point, but with much worse terms for the UK'. 

In terms of the problems which are about to flow from Brexit this doesn't make the top million. If they are so fond of the great outdoors they can pick green beans in Lincolnshire; they tell me the apres-pick is well, gosh.

George Monbiot's thing in the Guardian today was very good. In short, Farage etc. and all the racist, xenophobic nonsense in recent years are diversionary 'smokebombs' to hide the true object: unhindered disaster capitalism. 

As ever, follow the money. Who stands to benefit? Well, it's not me, or the voters of Sunderland for that matter.

Now that Biden is President Elect I am really torn two ways about his statements about Brexit.

On the one hand I’m delighted to seeing him put pressure on the fat useless fùck that is the British PM; on the other hand I think he should keep his nose out of things that have nothing to do with him.  Lots of problems to deal with in your own shitheap of a country Joey boy.

Now that Biden is President Elect I am really torn two ways about his statements about Brexit.
On the one hand I’m delighted to seeing him put pressure on the fat useless fùck that is the British PM; on the other hand I think he should keep his nose out of things that have nothing to do with him.  Lots of problems to deal with in your own shitheap of a country Joey boy.

He has indeed, which suggests Brexit may not be top of his in-tray, hardly the script Johnson has been peddling.

Shit’s getting real.

EU threatens to pull out of Brexit talks if UK refuses to compromise

Michel Barnier says further negotiations would be pointless if UK does not change stance

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/25/von-der-leyen-eu-willing-to-be-creative-to-seal-brexit-deal

Shit’s getting real.

Michel Barnier says further negotiations would be pointless if UK does not change stance
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/25/von-der-leyen-eu-willing-to-be-creative-to-seal-brexit-deal

This type of story, for about the 400th time

Shit’s getting real.

The Boris Broadcasting Corporation had it 95% close to being completed the other day

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The Boris Broadcasting Corporation had it 95% close to being completed the other day

Sunak didn’t mention Brexit once when speaking about how the U.K. economy’s going to be fucked for the next few years.

Edited by Granny Danger

3 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

He has indeed, which suggests Brexit may not be top of his in-tray, hardly the script Johnson has been peddling.

Hopefully his first call will be with Merkel while Boris gets handed over to some under secretary for administrative affairs or something.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

On the one hand I’m delighted to seeing him put pressure on the fat useless fùck that is the British PM; on the other hand I think he should keep his nose out of things that have nothing to do with him.  Lots of problems to deal with in your own shitheap of a country Joey 

Trump made Brexit part of his business and declared he was a fan.  Yet another case where Biden has to declare he is not Trump and he is not a fan. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Hopefully his first call will be with Merkel while Boris gets handed over to some under secretary for administrative affairs or something.

Unlikely. Did you see this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54892505

"UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has congratulated Joe Biden on his US election win.

Mr Biden called the PM ahead of the leaders of other major European countries."

I barely see the point in discussing any sort of deal being made anymore. The only reason the Tories are turning up for negotiations is so as they can say "hey, we tried!" and their idiot voters, of which there are far too many, will obviously lap it up. It ends in no deal and a few Tories get rich off the back of it, which was the point to start with.

48 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Unlikely. Did you see this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54892505

"UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has congratulated Joe Biden on his US election win.

Mr Biden called the PM ahead of the leaders of other major European countries."

"I think we better call the clown before we do the serious players, the Limeys are incredibly sensitive about this shit."

Edited by welshbairn