Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

32 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

In a sub forum which contains thick c***s like the wee ***, a raging alcoholic and what is apparently the ever-tragic Tarmo's latest alias, you've somehow managed to be thicker and more ignorant than those three welts combined. Incredible levels of mintering on show emoji23.png

This forum needs a thick, knuckle-dragging lump of gammon more than the thick, knuckle-dragging lump of gammon needs the forum!

22 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Like that’s going to happen. We’ll be getting out of a very expensive, unaccountable club. 

https://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/136477/study-united-kingdom-foreign-investment-no-deal-brexit-michel-barnier-university-college-london-school-of-economics/

Study: UK will lose 37% of foreign investment after Brexit

2 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

So why haven’t they? It might have something to do with them needing us more than we need them. The U.K. is going to get what it wants. Can’t wait to hear what the Europhile bed wetters will have to say then.

Do you really believe that or are you just fucking stupid?  The biggest trading block need an isolated UK.  Give me a break will you.  We are going to accept chlorinated chicken and excessive health bills and you harp on that we will get what we want.  I'm trying not to be rude but you are a fucking muppet.

Now unless I have missed something in the 1898 pages and you are taking the piss then I apologise if not, yer a rocket.

11 minutes ago, Funkee said:

Do you really believe that or are you just fucking stupid?  The biggest trading block need an isolated UK.  Give me a break will you.  We are going to accept chlorinated chicken and excessive health bills and you harp on that we will get what we want.  I'm trying not to be rude but you are a fucking muppet.

Now unless I have missed something in the 1898 pages and you are taking the piss then I apologise if not, yer a rocket.

A celtic fan that has bought into the chlorinated chicken scaremongering. I know that all you bed wetters need led by the hand, but here’s a thought for you...if you don’t fancy chlorinated chicken, don’t fucking buy it. p***k.

2 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

A celtic fan that has bought into the chlorinated chicken scaremongering. I know that all you bed wetters need led by the hand, but here’s a thought for you...if you don’t fancy chlorinated chicken, don’t fucking buy it. p***k.

The punctuation here is just dreadful. Have you considered supporting Rangers? 

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

So nothing to say on dismantling the human rights bill, the NHS... you probably think the Internal market bill is a good thing.

Calling you a fucking muppet was underestimating your stupidity by a long shot.

4 minutes ago, Funkee said:

So nothing to say on dismantling the human rights bill, the NHS... you probably think the Internal market bill is a good thing.

Calling you a fucking muppet was underestimating your stupidity by a long shot.

I should have known better, responding to an old firm, bigoted dreg. I’ll not make that mistake again. Be off with you, peasant.

25 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

You're not the brightest. 

There won't be any clear labelling to differentiate between what meat has been chlorinated and what hasn't. Why? Because if there was, nobody would buy it and the US can't have that. So expect our labelling laws to fall into line with their own.

The issue isn't the chlorine itself. Chlorine is a perfectly safe preservative as long as it's properly rinsed off. It is commonly used on mixed salad products sold across Europe. The issue is that chlorine will be used by companies to cut corners on food hygiene standards. Rather than storing meat properly, they will store it in poor conditions and use chlorine to kill off bacteria. Problem is though, meat isn't like salad and can attract deadly bacteria that even chlorine can't kill off. Which is why the US has one of the highest rates of food poisoning in the developed world.

In most political debates, including Scottish independence, i think that it is poor form, unnecessary and untrue for one side to call the other thick. 

Brexit is quite unusual in this regard as i haven't yet seen a good argument for it. By good, i don't mean persuasive, i just mean vaguely coherent and even slightly plausible.  The sort of gibberish that could only be believed by utter morons passes for an argument with these twats. 

22 minutes ago, coprolite said:

In most political debates, including Scottish independence, i think that it is poor form, unnecessary and untrue for one side to call the other thick. 

Brexit is quite unusual in this regard as i haven't yet seen a good argument for it. By good, i don't mean persuasive, i just mean vaguely coherent and even slightly plausible.  The sort of gibberish that could only be believed by utter morons passes for an argument with these twats. 

Agreed re independence. A very few unionists (I am thinking big landowners, aristos etc)  actually think like that due to self interest.  Fair enough.... they know that we know that they stole the land after 1707 and that Scotland's landownership is very much an aberration in Europe. Unequal landownership will no doubt be addressed after independence. They know that.

Then there are the folk who live here, but who have no real attachment to Scotland. They may well work in high position in the private or  public sector. But it is a shallow involvement with a limited investment in Scots society, culture or history. They are not thick. They just have a colonial mindset. They don't understand and probably never will. 

But the rest ( the majority?) of the unionist public in Scotland are proper mahogany nappers.

11 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

You're not the brightest. 

There won't be any clear labelling to differentiate between what meat has been chlorinated and what hasn't. Why? Because if there was, nobody would buy it and the US can't have that. So expect our labelling laws to fall into line with their own.

The issue isn't the chlorine itself. Chlorine is a perfectly safe preservative as long as it's properly rinsed off. It is commonly used on mixed salad products sold across Europe. The issue is that chlorine will be used by companies to cut corners on food hygiene standards. Rather than storing meat properly, they will store it in poor conditions and use chlorine to kill off bacteria. Problem is though, meat isn't like salad and can attract deadly bacteria that even chlorine can't kill off. Which is why the US has one of the highest rates of food poisoning in the developed world.

You can add pumping their diseased livestock full of antibiotics to compensate for raising them in filthy cramped conditions.

The thick c****s that I see on here are the ones advocating divorcing your neighbour and biggest trading partner to rejoin the failing EU. You know the types, the sort of thick c****s that live in Dundee and Glasgow. The sort of thick c****s that vote snp.
^^^ Thick c****

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

The lexit one of massive borrowing to provide generous state aid to industries and to rejuvenate places gutted since the 80s is about the only coherent one. Won't be happening anyway with Corbyn gone, not for a couple of decades at least.

That makes sense as an idea in general but not as an argument for leaving the EU. The EU as a whole is broadly centre left whereas the uk will only vote for a left wing party when they pretend not to be left wing. 

The Eu was the government investing in backwaters that Westminster neglects, whoever's sitting on the speaker's right. 

I appreciate you're not advocating this as an argument but it's no more coherent than complaints about unelected bureaucrats. 

The coherent argument was basically that the UK government could somehow find a better deal outside the EU than inside it. Retaining all the benefits of membership without the dreary responsibilities.

That, admittedly, wasn’t a particularly strong argument but it was coherent.

Today however that underlying hypothesis has been tested and has failed almost as dramatically as “if we just give Craig Levein some more time and he’ll get Hearts out of this mess.” did.

17 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Iirc parts of Wales that received some of the most substantial EU grants voted quite strongly for brexit. I guess that's where the 'take back control' messaging worked. If the perception was they were getting charity then they wouldn't thank the EU. I think that was the lexit thing - discretion to do what they wanted without applying for funds.

That could well have had an influence. To be honest i don't think most of the troglodite communities in the valleys knew what the blue flag with the stars on meant on all the building sites. 

As far as i could tell it was mostly cheap Polish trades people and asylum seekers getting all the flats that swung most of south wales. Except my hairdresser who, as I'm sure i mentioned before, was for brexit because it's about time someone sorted out the muslims. 

57 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The coherent argument was basically that the UK government could somehow find a better deal outside the EU than inside it. Retaining all the benefits of membership without the dreary responsibilities.

That, admittedly, wasn’t a particularly strong argument but it was coherent.

Today however that underlying hypothesis has been tested and has failed almost as dramatically as “if we just give Craig Levein some more time and he’ll get Hearts out of this mess.” did.

Fair play, you are right that that's coherent. It is just really unlikely.