Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

41 minutes ago, HTG said:

"Australia" is the substitute word for "No".

There was a briefing note issued to everyone working on or commenting on EU Exit that Australia was the default word for No Deal. 

Which the media should question. I suggest they do so by referring in every platform to the “North Korean style deal”. 

10 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Yeah but the NHS is still going to get an extra £350 million a week, isn't it? I mean, a promise is a promise. 

Well Brexiteers I know assure me they knew what they were voting for.

Nobody else on the planet did but 17M were ahead of the curve.

6 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Well Brexiteers I know assure me they knew what they were voting for.

Nobody else on the planet did but 17M were ahead of the curve.

I appreciate you are being sarcastic but it highlights an important point. The proposal put to the Scottish people during the Independence Referendum had some holes in it but it was far, far more detailed than what the Brexiteers offered the electorate.

There were people who genuinely believed that they could leave the EU and yet still benefit from everything that membership entailed.  What is incredible is that four years on there’s still people who do not seem to understand that this is an impractical proposition.

43 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I'm sure she will spin it and hate Boris but toe the corporate line.

She'll not be short of formula or nappies after a no deal brexit. £300 a day just for turning up. 

She might have done a few surgaries round the constituency on those terms.

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I appreciate you are being sarcastic but it highlights an important point. The proposal put to the Scottish people during the Independence Referendum had some holes in it but it was far, far more detailed than what the Brexiteers offered the electorate.

There were people who genuinely believed that they could leave the EU and yet still benefit from everything that membership entailed.  What is incredible is that four years on there’s still people who do not seem to understand that this is an impractical proposition.

In Scotland we of course had a white paper published to tell the citizens the Independence plan.

Brexiteers went with a big red bus emblazoned with a massive lie that they backed away from mere hours after the vote was declared.

43 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

In Scotland we of course had a white paper published to tell the citizens the Independence plan.

Brexiteers went with a big red bus emblazoned with a massive lie that they backed away from mere hours after the vote was declared.

What’s the world coming to when you can’t believe what’s on the side of a bus.  :(

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The EU should tell Johnson and Gove to fùck off.  Speaking of which, has Johnson gone into hiding again?

So why haven’t they? It might have something to do with them needing us more than we need them. The U.K. is going to get what it wants. Can’t wait to hear what the Europhile bed wetters will have to say then.

33 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

So why haven’t they? It might have something to do with them needing us more than we need them. The U.K. is going to get what it wants. Can’t wait to hear what the Europhile bed wetters will have to say then.

What do we want exactly? Free market access like we had before, but not having to bother with the rules and stuff? That would be nice.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

If raking through bins for your evening meal is your dream then yes, you'll get what you want right enough.

In a sub forum which contains thick c***s like the wee ***, a raging alcoholic and what is apparently the ever-tragic Tarmo's latest alias, you've somehow managed to be thicker and more ignorant than those three welts combined. Incredible levels of mintering on show [emoji23]

16 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

In a sub forum which contains thick c***s like the wee ***, a raging alcoholic and what is apparently the ever-tragic Tarmo's latest alias, you've somehow managed to be thicker and more ignorant than those three welts combined. Incredible levels of mintering on show emoji23.png

The thick c****s that I see on here are the ones advocating divorcing your neighbour and biggest trading partner to rejoin the failing EU. You know the types, the sort of thick c****s that live in Dundee and Glasgow. The sort of thick c****s that vote snp.