Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Thank god, was a bit worried about the new rules, we'll still be able to get well bred girls over from Monaco to look after the brats.

image.png.0aeb65d3140bfe1a36abf3012c3a74e6.png

Smart move by the government to sneak in a couple of wealthy non-white majority countries to make it look like this new system isn't racist.

It's marvellous the way we're continuing to welcome in the professional classes from the continent but keeping out the oiks, a change for the better imo. Geraldine's a bit worried about the home help but I've bought her a robot vacuum cleaner which I'm sure she'll learn to love eventually. 

You can buy nice frozen raspberries imported from Serbia which you might as well start getting used to as you can kiss fresh picked goodbye.
Haud yer horses, there. We've got millions of folk on benefits who'll do whatever they're told in order to avoid complete destitution. Give it a wee bit of time and we'll be bussing them out to the countryside daily.

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:
You can buy nice frozen raspberries imported from Serbia which you might as well start getting used to as you can kiss fresh picked goodbye.

Haud yer horses, there. We've got millions of folk on benefits who'll do whatever they're told in order to avoid complete destitution. Give it a wee bit of time and we'll be bussing them out to the countryside daily.

They'll be heartened to know that the shit jobs have been reserved for true Brits since they'd have to compete with foreigners for the good ones.

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I don't like raspberries. Or strawberries for that matter, so 

Image result for cheryl cole ok gif

5 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

But will we be bussing them back at night?

Asking for an Einsatzgruppen.

It will be great once we get rid of them funny speaking types,hb reckons the wages for carers etc will be massive.
A worker in hamburg is the same as a worker in liverpool and all that

For a few years now I have heard and repeated the line "I wouldnt want to be just coming put of school now".

In the last week, multiply that by 1.31 millions

It will be great once we get rid of them funny speaking types,hb reckons the wages for carers etc will be massive.
A worker in hamburg is the same as a worker in liverpool and all that
It's really sad. In the coming months we are just going to be checking off things from the list of consequences previously dismissed as scaremongering. No one will listen.

As a wee aside, and I know that theres other threads for this, but indy is our path clear of this, and I just listened to a group of 4 men in their sixties genuinely discussing that Sturgeon covered up for Salmonds gropery because they were shagging. [emoji849] You do often wonder if we do have the country we deserve

Guest Bob Mahelp
32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's really sad. In the coming months we are just going to be checking off things from the list of consequences previously dismissed as scaremongering. No one will listen.

As a wee aside, and I know that theres other threads for this, but indy is our path clear of this, and I just listened to a group of 4 men in their sixties genuinely discussing that Sturgeon covered up for Salmonds gropery because they were shagging. emoji849.png You do often wonder if we do have the country we deserve

I was talking on social media with some mates.....decent lads, maybe no the cleverest......who were going on about how much they hate the Tories on one hand, then on the other saying how much they supported their immigration policies.

All done with no sense of self-awareness or irony.

I'm sure this is repeating itself all over the country. Working class people who would never have thought about voting Tory, nodding their heads when it comes to immigration.

There's an article in the paper this morning about the Tories deliberately adopting left-wing economics and right-wing culture policies. They think it's a sure fire way to win votes with the working class.