Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

That new 50p is hilarious. They must have pissed themselves when somebody suggested minting a slogan to commemorate something likely to undermine everything mentioned.

Hopefully this is the first in a line of pisstake coinage. The one to commemorate the inevitable rejection of the ECHR should be a corker. Something about respecting the value of life, I'd guess.

NINTCHDBPICT000558649301.jpg

The idea of not using money because of a political symbol on the note coin is peak entitlement!

If left wingers can handle Lizzy being in their wallet Remainers will be ok with a Brexit coin. 

Andrew Jackson is one of the worst people who ever lived but African and Native American don't stress out about twenty dollar bill because they have genuine problems to focus rather than being middle class melts. 

They should hand one out to all the deportees who arrived here as children as a keepsake. And the workers from overseas who don't make the solidly middle class professional status and minimum salary criteria. Here you go and thanks for catching all the fish!

Edited by welshbairn

16 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That new 50p is hilarious. They must have pissed themselves when somebody suggested minting a slogan to commemorate something likely to undermine everything mentioned.

Hopefully this is the first in a line of pisstake coinage. The one to commemorate the inevitable rejection of the ECHR should be a corker. Something about respecting the value of life, I'd guess.

NINTCHDBPICT000558649301.jpg

They can use the same design, different date, when we rejoin. 

22 hours ago, Snafu said:

It's supposed to be around 10m of these coins in circulation so I doubt they will be worth much more than their current value for some time.

A reasonable question would be - would the die hard SNP supporters go into a shop and use these coins to pay for goods?

It would be part of acceptance that this Brexit has really happened if they did.

10m.

So if every remain voter tried to keep just one, they would all disappear. 

Just saying.

Edited by cyderspaceman

1 minute ago, aDONisSheep said:

I know he's obviously as thick in the heed as shyte in the neck of a bottle, but has this got anything to do with Brexit?

Likely he had to join the slow and scrutinised non-EU passport holders queue, as we all will.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Likely he had to join the slow and scrutinised non-EU passport holders queue, as we all will.

I assumed this wouldn't be necessary while the transition period was still going on. Is that not the case?

Guest Bob Mahelp
14 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

It's not necessary but if the Dutch are doing it out of straight badness then fair play to them.

I go through Schiphol quite regularly, and nothing has changed.  Nothing will change until the end of 2020.  I was there last week and breezed straight through. 

If you hit Schiphol on a bad day, it can be a bit of nightmare under any circumstances, and no doubt Colin the Brexitcunt got caught at a bad moment. Tough. 

I go through Schiphol quite regularly, and nothing has changed.  Nothing will change until the end of 2020.  I was there last week and breezed straight through. 
If you hit Schiphol on a bad day, it can be a bit of nightmare under any circumstances, and no doubt Colin the Brexitcunt got caught at a bad moment. Tough. 

Just written to EU leadership to request that airports have a newly designated queue, to be minimum 3 hours long, marked as 'Gammon wanks called fucking Colin'.

7 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I think that some airports like Faro, Malaga and Alicante will end up setting up lines for UK passport holders. It'll be chaos if they don't. 

And meanwhile the Germans will breeze past them to grab all the best poolside spots.