Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

My local pub is putting on a wee bit of a party tonight between 11pm and midnight, with all drinks half price, and free nibbles. I can't usually be arsed with the local Brexit types here in Lancashire, and generally go out of my way to avoid them.

Might make an exception tonight though - a party's a party after all.

That sounds truly horrific !!

12 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

My local pub is putting on a wee bit of a party tonight between 11pm and midnight, with all drinks half price, and free nibbles. I can't usually be arsed with the local Brexit types here in Lancashire, and generally go out of my way to avoid them.

Put a handful of pubes in the nibbles

I hope it’s good old British nibbles! Jellied eels & winkles?
No foreign muck!

Imagine celebrating imminent financial & societal doom.

Why don’t you bring in a chi-nese?

35 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Did anyone hear Michael Gove on Sky News earlier?

He said there will be no access to UK waters for fishing under any trade agreement.

I have a feeling there could be a U turn on that.

He'll put the interests of a handful of North Eastern families above all the small scale West Coast fishermen.

I've followed these pages without posting much and rarely offering an opinion, but today I'll make an exception. There are many things about which reasonable people can reasonably disagree. Scottish independence for example, or the future of Hampden, or pineapple on pizza. But there are some things that I can't accept there's a reasonable case against. These include:

• Homeopathy is a placebo;
  • Mrs Brown's Boys is not funny; and,
  • Leaving the EU, the single market and the customs union is the biggest act of unjustifiable self-harm in the history of the United Kingdom, by a margin so great as to dwarf anything that's gone before.

We live in the dawn of the Age of Stupid. 

3 hours ago, EvilScotsman said:

Totalling 43/705 MEPs, or 6%.

Also, Le Pen has no say in which Ministers France sends to the Council.

Accepted. But you get my point? These 43 quasi-fascist MEPs do wield some power over some of the things that affect citizens here. The overtly fascist AfD got 1 in 8 votes in their Federal elections! Why would anybody want to be wedded to these scary people? In Baxter Parp's case, it's because he doesn't think things through.

Apparently Boris Johnson is doing a "video speech" to mark the occasion. Basically he can't be trusted to not f**k up a live speech to the cameras outside Downing Street or wherever. And this useless c**t is our PM. Minter.

23 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Accepted. But you get my point? These 43 quasi-fascist MEPs do wield some power over some of the things that affect citizens here. The overtly fascist AfD got 1 in 8 votes in their Federal elections! Why would anybody want to be wedded to these scary people? In Baxter Parp's case, it's because he doesn't think things through.

Are you suggesting there are no quasi fascist in the UK?

I’m sad and I’m fucking angry - all I’m seeing on the telly are these fuckwit Union Jack wearing little Englanders going on as if we have beat the Germans again in world war 2 - then u get utter c***s like Gove and Johnson harping on about its time to get Britain back together - obviously code for let’s get England back on track and f**k everyone else - all the people in the North of England who voted Tory well they can celebrate getting rid of the EU but you are not going to get all you expect and to be honest you fucking deserve what’s coming - the Union is dead.

26 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Much better having the fucking ERG running the country with Farage biting at their ankles?