Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Brexiteers waving wee flags in the European parliament today. Utter fannies. If there's one Brexit benefit, it's that these brain-dead bigots will be out of a job.

Meanwhile the European Parliament sings one of Burns songs. But they would never allow the Scots to rejoin would they?

48 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Meanwhile the European Parliament sings one of Burns songs. But they would never allow the Scots to rejoin would they?

It was just a GIRFUY to England. They would still be wary of the precedent set by allowing a breakaway straight back in. And Spain would veto it.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

It was just a GIRFUY to England. They would still be wary of the precedent set by allowing a breakaway straight back in. And Spain would veto it.

Spain have repeatedly said they would not veto an independent Scotland joining the EU if independence were achieved via constitutional means. 

44 minutes ago, The Master said:

Spain have repeatedly said they would not veto an independent Scotland joining the EU if independence were achieved via constitutional means. 

Catalunya, Gibraltar, Cueta, Melilla...

You’ll forgive me if I don’t trust anything Spain says about constitutions and democracy

31 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Catalunya, Gibraltar, Cueta, Melilla...

You’ll forgive me if I don’t trust anything Spain says about constitutions and democracy

You mention Cueta and Mellilla but Spain has additional possessions on the continent of Africa.  I read somewhere that one is the equivalent of Eilean Donan Castle where the castle is part of Spain attached to a mainland that is part of Morocco and apparently this really is the world's shortest border but I need to check on this. 

Grimsby will definitely be made a free port. Bristol is a certainty too, one of Johnson’s biggest financial backers Terence Mordaunt owns Bristol port and several shipping companies within.

It’s all so grimly predictable, and the media will make virtually no noise at all about Johnson quite literally being bought.

Of course, there was nothing stopping this wonderful idea of free ports in the EU either, the UK government just chose not to bother.

12 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Spain would veto it.

10 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

You have no idea what Spain would do then?