Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

When will the bill gets its second vote? Does that happen today or end of week?

It's going into committee stage this afternoon, so I think that means the 2nd vote has already passed.

57 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

The Morrison government has rejected a post-Brexit trade agreement that included visa-free work and travel between Australia and the United Kingdom.

Well that's my retirement thongs and budgie smugglers getting flung on the barbie once the rain has stopped.

Just tell them you are a volunteer fireman.  Problem solved,

Sky News Australia   @SkyNewsAust   The Morrison government has rejected a post-Brexit trade agreement that included visa-free work and travel between Australia and the United Kingdom.   Well that's my retirement thongs and budgie smugglers getting flung on the barbie once the rain has stopped.
Australian based points system imo.

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

The Morrison government has rejected a post-Brexit trade agreement that included visa-free work and travel between Australia and the United Kingdom.

Well that's my retirement thongs and budgie smugglers getting flung on the barbie once the rain has stopped.

Ozzies apparently worried about an influx of unskilled workers. 

It's funny how the whole world believes labour is subject to commodity law other than mad Remainers.....

On 07/01/2020 at 07:12, dirty dingus said:

Trade minister Simon Birmingham said full free movement would not be accepted because it could cause an exodus of highly trained workers to the UK

I thought Australia stopped being a penal colony in the 1800s.

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Crowd fund page to raise money for Big Ben to chime on Brexit day has raised a grand total of £500.  Miserable Gammon b*****ds.

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Clean for the queen all over again emoji23.png

More like Rangers 2012

37 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Crowd fund page to raise money for Big Ben to chime on Brexit day has raised a grand total of £500.  Miserable Gammon b*****ds.

Those that have lost their jobs thanks to Brexit, should be chipping in with their redundancy payments.