Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

The Tories are all about survival of the fittest. If you're poor or disabled, tough, you should have come out of a different womb.
They're lower than vermin.

"Vermin" is entirely appropriate for politicians who have eagerly voted for dreadful welfare "reform" policies such as the rape clause, making it harder for the terminally ill to claim benefits, refusing to do anything about slum landlords, targeting immigrants and a whole host of other dreadful policies.

Take your pathetic knicker-wetting pish and ram it, you utter cretin.

Thank you.

Strange why the Tories would pull the Bill if EU nationals living here or 16-17 get to vote.

Surely they are so awesome that this would be more votes for them, it's what the country wants..a Tory government?

Shower of shite bags, Imagine being a tory, what a brass neck.

25 minutes ago, tirso said:

i don't think it would have been democratic to keep this type of parliament until 2021.  the people didn't vote for the independent group or loads of independent tories.  An election had to be on the cards one way or another before then.  

The electorate in fact chooses an individual to represent their constituency rather a party so this 'undemocratic' claim is quite simply complete and utter bollocks. 

31 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Yer man John Curtice predicts that the GE will return more than 100 MPs neither from the Tories or Labour party.

Whilst Labour can do a deal with another party, the Tories cannot.

Not when they've only got 150 MPs themselves. 

It's one thing to criticise the words or actions of someone but I have yet to meet a single person in my long life who used words like this to denigrate another human being and who was happy in their life.
Without exception, using phrases like this screams out that your life is an endless slog of misery. 
It says everything about the abuser rather than the person who is being abused.
Might be worth thinking about for you and a few others on here.
What a steaming pile of shite that post is btw.

[emoji23] Lucky for your little anecdote you haven't met me, otherwise it'd be shattered. Shame, really.

It's one thing to criticise the words or actions of someone but I have yet to meet a single person in my long life who used words like this to denigrate another human being and who was happy in their life.
Without exception, using phrases like this screams out that your life is an endless slog of misery. 

The Tories are going to pull this vote aren't they. After all the talk of labelling the opposition and other parties cowards for not wanting an election. They are now in effect running scared away from one, if EU nationals and 16 year olds get the vote 

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I can see the LDs doing well, but East Dunbartonshire telling Swinson to GTF.

Sadly not. 

She hits all the sweet spots for that seat. Remain, unionist and daft fake posh accent. 

She will romp it with wealthy ex Tory voters turned off by Boris. 

You should get a Ouija Board fired up and communicate that to Nye Bevan imo [emoji23]

9 minutes ago, tintax said:

The Tories are going to pull this vote aren't they. After all the talk of labelling the opposition and other parties cowards for not wanting an election. They are now in effect running scared away from one, if EU nationals and 16 year olds get the vote 

I don't see there being anywhere close to a majority for EU nationals. The May majority plus Brexity Labour MPs won't go for it all 

It's a fucking ridiculous idea anyway. Why EU nationals and not Pakistanis or Chinese?

I have to say, this election may hold a bit more interest for me personally. We were told in confidence at a CLP meeting last month that Greg "silent" Knight was standing down and that Johnson was eyeing up East Yorkshire as his next seat, as he may require one of the biggest Tory majorities in the country to avoid losing his status as an MP, as Uxbridge is falling out of love with the blond cùnt.
This story appears to be getting leaked out a bit over the last couple of days, so it looks like it may have legs..

Jeepers, Knight just got up on his hind legs to try and stop Anne Main making a fool of herself. First I've heard him speak for at least a year.
Didn't help much, in all fairness. She is one of the less intellectually able vermin. From what la Swinson said earlier, is st Albans a marginal?

2 hours ago, virginton said:

Scotland returned 50 Labour MPs in 1987: they contrived to do the square root of f**k all, because they were i) gormless Labour drones but even more importantly ii) part of a completely powerless opposition in Parliament. That is the huge risk that the SNP are taking here and there's no reason to expect that a Prime Minister Johnson would agree to play by Eton rules and grant a referendum. 

Each of the opposition parties is agreeing to an election for entirely the wrong reasons when they already had the gammons on the run in Parliament until 2022. Labour's reason is as usual the worst argument possible, as 'well we don't want to look like shitebags' is not actually a strategic masterstroke. 

Out of interest, what would you do in the SNP’s shoes? 

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

I don't see there being anywhere close to a majority for EU nationals. The May majority plus Brexity Labour MPs won't go for it all 

It's a fucking ridiculous idea anyway. Why EU nationals and not Pakistanis or Chinese?

Any long term UK resident should get a vote. EU residents already get a vote in local elections if they're on the electoral register, so no big change.