Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m assuming that Bercow will not allow Johnson to put his unamended bill to the House for a second time.

It’s being suggested that the EU will approve an extension of three months that can be curtailed if legislation passes.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/20/labour-seeks-new-alliance-to-kill-off-boris-johnsons-brexit-deal

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m assuming that Bercow will not allow Johnson to put his unamended bill to the House for a second time.

It’s being suggested that the EU will approve an extension of three months that can be curtailed if legislation passes.

On any basis of logic and procedure Bercow SHOULD debar Johnson from tyring to crowbar his deal through; the main reason cited by those who voted it down yesterday was that at the very least they want time to begin to consider and debate the detail and ramifications of  a deal that the paint wasn't even dry on when it was presented to Parliament.

3 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I find him annoying. But explain to me why it is okay to have a go at his genes? Are you okay with references to Jewish noses, black lips or Labour bellies?

I have massive luggs, he can slag my ears off if he wants to make it 1-1 then.

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Remain will run as shitty a campaign as the last time and Leave will get professionals in to run theirs. 

Wasn't that Shitty. 

They sent a Leaflet through every door advising us to vote remain.

That failed.

Even brought the USA President over to say the same.

That failed.

13 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

I find him annoying. But explain to me why it is okay to have a go at his genes? Are you okay with references to Jewish noses, black lips or Labour bellies?

I believe the collective, generic term is tory fannies.  That by-passes the individual traits and features.

2 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Wasn't that Shitty. 

That failed.

That failed.

The mistake they made was to use logic rather than images of 80 million invading Turks and offering the delusion of TAKING BACK CONTROL!

26 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

12 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Wasn't that Shitty. 

That failed.

That failed.

The mentality of Brexiters, summed up in two posts 😂

46 minutes ago, Rock Star said:

Gary Robertson currently tearing Andrew Bowie to bits on GMS. Listen to him trying to make excuses for the Joanna Cherdy walkout. 

Have to give him some credit, he just about managed to keep to the script the whole way through.

Although I’m not sure the answer to “Why is it a good deal?” is “Well it just is”.

Looks like the Speaker won't allow the meaningful vote today as:

1. It's a repeat of the unamended  motion on Saturday that was pulled after the amendment passed.

2. If passed it would allow the Government to legally withdraw the extension request to the EU, which would be against the will of parliament.

So likely nothing happening till tomorrow.