Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

8 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

And you remainers have the brass neck to get on your soap boxes about the use of aggressive language?

"they are snivelling morons"

"these serfs"

"small minded racist wee c***s"

"Brexit-voting brain-donors"

"dribbling right-wing fuckspangles"

racist muppets spaffing"

"these right wing crayon munching knuckle dragging stephen yaxely lennon ‘lads alliance’ gammon faced fucking c***s "

Hypocrites.

If the cap fits...

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

My views on Brexit are not driven by immigration. Doubt Boris's are either. In fact, I think it would be good if immigration controls could move from point of entry controls to controls on which parts of the country people can rent/buy accommodation, take employment or claim benefits. That way the parts of the country that need and welcome immigration - like a lot of Scotland - would not be hindered.

Well, yes they are. 

Looks like we can add lack of knowledge on benefits and migrants to your other pish as well 😂

And you remainers have the brass neck to get on your soap boxes about the use of aggressive language?
"these serfs"
" racist muppets spaffing"
"these right wing crayon munching knuckle dragging stephen yaxely lennon ‘lads alliance’ gammon faced fucking c***s "
Hypocrites.
Fuckspangle is the absolute highlight of this compendium of brilliance. Please can you quote the source so I can furnish with a greeny?

Still a lack of clarity on whether there will be an attempt to expedite the requirement for Johnson to seek an Article 50 extension.

This is key.  There’s multiple instances of government ministers hinting that they have found flaws in the existing Benn Act.  By expediting it they can raise potential legal challenges in a timely manner.

If Johnson is unable to effect Brexit by 31 October it will severely effect his electoral chances; if he does pull it off he will get a majority in the GE and be in a position to ride out the clusterfuck that will be the aftermath of a No Deal Brexit.

"these serfs"
" racist muppets spaffing"
Hypocrites.

Comparing the use of language from a few users on a Scottish football fans forum that no one else sees to the language used by the Prime Minister and his team and aped by thousands resulting in attacks on female MPs and their offices is a completely valid point. Keep posting that kind of shite. You’re doing well.

I for one can't wait for a no deal brexit. It will be absolutely fantastic and make no mistake!

If i can afford enough food in the first few weeks to keep me alive, i'll be content with gammon steak, chips and an egg for evermore. Shame about the pineapple though. I won't be able to afford that even if the shop occasionally has one. Oh well. Or the gammon in fact. That's from Denmark. That'll be too dear as well with these WTO tariffs. Bread and dripping it is then....

I hope my mum manages to get her insulin too. She remembers how things were in the 1950s. But if she croaks it, we'll all be sad but never mind. 

At least these foreigners won't be here anymore. And when we go to Spain on holiday they'll bow down to me. I'm British and superior. My missus can get everything unpacked and the first round in. She's Irish you see. I'll still be in a big queue at the airport. Never mind. But that's if there are any flights from the Uk. And Spain's awfy dear anyway these days. The spending money doesn't go far. 

Still, my redundancy from the Car plant will get us some kind of holiday even if it's Pontins. It was always good enough in the old days. I hope they get Jim Davidson in again.

LET'S GET ON WITH IT!

I hope my mum manages to get her insulin too. She remembers how things were in the 1950s. But if she croaks it, we'll all be sad but never mind.

Your mum will always be remembered as a martyr. She died so I dont need to listen to someone speaking muslamic on the bus.

LEAVE MEANS LEAVE.

13 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'm just catching up with this. 

My friend would like to know where the best place to go to wind up bampots like this. I'm guessing the Daily Mail online for starters?

Your friend?  :whistle     Mail, Telegraph, Express, Sun...but be prepared to be stopped from posting or 'reported', they don't like dissent.  Really brings it home as to what you are up against.  The power of the people who run the right-wing media. It is scary.

11 hours ago, sophia said:

The few seconds on the trailer at the start of the programme was enough for me and I decided that troubling myself with more of her nonsense was a poor investment of my time.

Moreover, too much of my soul has been dulled to allow characters like that to bring more misery to my world.

I would have some general sympathy with the Welsh question. I'd think that it's true to say that in terms of my fairly frequent visits there I feel surrounded by a general air of confusion or at least a mistrust of the 21st century.

I blame Thatcher. The Welsh had been securely imprisoned underground for centuries. She let them out.

9 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Customs - I believe we currently inspect just 4% of imports.

Swiss - And the ECJ? And Financial contributions? 

Isotopic medecine - Aus is days sailing from anywhere. Ship it from USA - they're awash with pharmaceuticals. Or Air-freight the most sensitive. I'm no medical logistics expert but I have a good nose for bullshit. BMA said biggest cause of shortages would be stockpiling!

People in the US go to Canada where possible, to buy cheaper meds.

Hey, YOU tell US how our lives will be better IF the UK eaves the EU, deal or no deal. On ye go. Be specific.

Brexiteers using Switzerland as an example of how seamless everything can be outside of the EU will never get old.

Remember that phase of the people’s champions skiing between France and Switzerland, and using it as proof things will be fine? It’d be hilarious if you didn’t have brainless idiots regurgitating it like it’s true.

16 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Your friend?  :whistle     Mail, Telegraph, Express, Sun...but be prepared to be stopped from posting or 'reported', they don't like dissent.  Really brings it home as to what you are up against.  The power of the people who run the right-wing media. It is scary.

I very occasionally check the online version of the Mail, Express, etc.  Did so yesterday.

The main page of the Mail was quite ‘rational’ and carrying a number of different stories; the Express was batshit crazy.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Bingo.

People will die due to this shite and in a perfect world they will be Brexiteers or relatives of Brexiteers.

Maybe then we will see the penny drop and they can realise what small minded racist wee c***s the rest of us know them to be.

Hey you! I'm related to a fucking brexiter.    Not happy about it but it's true. 

Please don't kill me!    

(actually,  he's deid now, so that's one fewer)

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

"these serfs"

racist muppets spaffing"

Hypocrites.

Truth hurts, eh?

10 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Okay - maybe I made an assumption there that you were just being a mercenary like ICTJ. Tell me about these "lots of ways",

And you're telling me I have to despise Bulgarians to prefer to be governed from London than Brussels? Shit. What does that say about my preference for independent government from Edinburgh? Does this mean I am meant to despise  people from Norfolk?

Everyone else does.

16 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

Hey you! I'm related to a fucking brexiter.    Not happy about it but it's true. 

Please don't kill me!    

(actually,  he's deid now, so that's one fewer)

Sorry.

I figure if Brexiteers die they won't be able to realise what they've done.

Sadly it will take losing someone close to them to make them put the Daily Mail down

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I very occasionally check the online version of the Mail, Express, etc.  Did so yesterday.

The main page of the Mail was quite ‘rational’ and carrying a number of different stories; the Express was batshit crazy.

I was referring to the comments pages, of course. The only time I've found them 'rational' is when they are pointedly ignoring a deeply unwelcome story. Like now.

I imagine you know the Express is owned by Trinity Mirror and I have seen comments accusing it of being 'too lefty' since the takeover. :huh:

Same company, two opposing viewpoints. Cynical money-making excercise? Shurely not.

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Sorry.

I figure if Brexiteers die they won't be able to realise what they've done.

Sadly it will take losing someone close to them to make them put the Daily Mail down

That's the beauty though, if won't, becuase it'll be the EU's fault