Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

11 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

So Fishermen did not realise what they were voting for in the Brexit Referendum?   

I mean, were they possibly misled?  Perish the thought that Gove could have sweet talked them in the campaign. 

And let's not forget Fluffy, however I wouldn't expect him to resign anytime soon.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

11 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

And let's not forget Fluffy, however I wouldn't expect him to resign anytime soon.

Fluffy isn't going to resign, anytime soon or any time  later, just isn't going to happen. I'm sure this has been covered on another thread. 

Edited by oldbitterandgrumpy

14 hours ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

And if Brexit is so good why do they need bailed out?

14 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Because of the tariffs which will apply in a No Deal Brexit.

Which is specifically against WTO rules. The EU could double their tariffs in response to unfair subsidies.

Johnson in Belfast. Ho ho ho.

People say that there won’t be any clean drinking water, and the planes won’t fly, and there won’t be milk solids and glucose and whey to make Mars bars. Do you really believe that? It is total nonsense. I prophesy very confidently that we will have a successful Brexit, the planes will fly, there will be clean drinking water, and there will be whey for the Mars bars, because where there’s a will, there’s a whey, as I never tire of saying.

Johnson in Belfast. Ho ho ho.
People say that there won’t be any clean drinking water, and the planes won’t fly, and there won’t be milk solids and glucose and whey to make Mars bars. Do you really believe that? It is total nonsense. I prophesy very confidently that we will have a successful Brexit, the planes will fly, there will be clean drinking water, and there will be whey for the Mars bars, because where there’s a will, there’s a whey, as I never tire of saying.

He's said that everyday for the last few weeks

This is a prime example of why this country is a shambles, when we're being represented by pathetic, childish, morons such as this,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48839829
I despair..............

Me too, and let's not forget the juvenile behaviour of the Liberals, utter madness for a party trying to position itself as a serious alternative to the insanity of Brexit.

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

This is a prime example of why this country is a shambles, when we're being represented by pathetic, childish, morons such as this,

I despair..............

We live in a country where people are obsessed by ‘reality’ TV.  These moronic c***s will think this is great.

I share your despair.

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I despair..............

"If it had been a national anthem we would have respected it. No-one in Europe has voted to have an anthem."

Aye, mind that anthem vote we had where God Save The Queen won? Good times.