Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Up there with the murder of Jo Cox.

Both sides are equally guilty.

It's the waste that gets me. It could have kept a starving child in Africa going for a week.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, welshbairn said:

It's the waste that gets me. It could have kept a starving child in Africa going for a week.

The right-wing propaganda rags.....you know, the one's who sponsor Farage and his wee band of extremists....are leading with the phrase 'radicalised Remainer'.

Whatever the f**k that is. 

54 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

As I've said before, both sides lied, it actually doesn't matter now as May has made such a riproaring c**t of it, Farage is/will only speaking/speak to those of his persuasion, IMO there's an awful lot of them down south and all the REMAIN parties will be fighting over the other block which my well be in the majority now, he's not even started and the polls are getting interesting already.

What did the other side lie about mate? I'm sure you'll have numerous things.... but I only ask you for one.

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The right-wing propaganda rags.....you know, the one's who sponsor Farage and his wee band of extremists....are leading with the phrase 'radicalised Remainer'.

Whatever the f**k that is. 

On instructions straight from the man himself.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1130453547819180033

31 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

What did the other side lie about mate? I'm sure you'll have numerous things.... but I only ask you for one.

David Cameron stated he would't resign if the UK voted for Brexit.  Personally, I am glad that he did but it was certainly a lie told during the campaign.

Just now, strichener said:

David Cameron stated he would't resign if the UK voted for Brexit.  Personally, I am glad that he did but it was certainly a lie told during the campaign.

He didn't say that though, did he? He said he wouldn't resign because of brexit. Then made up some other bullshit reason for leaving.

Not surprising he was always a snivelling little snake though. He was a brexiteer the whole time, just like Theresa May.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

He didn't say that though, did he? He said he wouldn't resign because of brexit. Then made up some other bullshit reason for leaving.

Not surprising he was always a snivelling little snake though. He was a brexiteer the whole time, just like Theresa May.

He didn't make up any reason.

Quote during the referendum:

If we vote to leave will we carry out that instruction? Yes.

Will I carry on as Prime Minister? Yes

Quote from resignation:

I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination.

1 minute ago, strichener said:

He didn't make up any reason.

Quote during the referendum:

Quote from resignation:

Do you honestly think it was his own personal choice to leave? He was more than likely hounded out of the party but made it look like a resignation to try and save face.

9 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Absolute f*cking pish. Only one-side ever used populist lies and garbage to attract the ignorant and bigoted.

I realise that you and your like are creaming your UJ scants at the thought of the likes of Farage grabbing some kind of power, but in reality it'll never happen. He only speaks for a minority of people in the country, even in England, and he'll soon disappear once again up his own arsehole. 

Too bad. 

Why would you think I've any interest in Farage beyond pishing myself laughing if he manages to upset the establishment apple cart.

Sturgeon and the SNP need to find a way into the minds of the numbskulls if they want to win indyref2.

14 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

I received my French EU leaflets today, one of which is from the Frexit party which believes that France pays too much, is being ripped off by the other member states and should go it alone and restore its former power and status in the world.

Sound familiar?

IMG_20190520_113046.jpg

Ah, those loveable colonialists, what's not to like about them?