Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I see the Tory party are taking the EU elections seriously. This is their timetable this week...

Opened applications on Monday
Closed applications on Tuesday
Regional selectors assess CVs on Wednesday
Candidate lists decided on Thursday
Candidates must accept/reject placing by Friday

9 minutes ago, Jute said:

It would be if the b*****ds weren't going to drag the rest of us down as they do it.

Don’t worry, they won’t.  There are enough of them rightly scared of No Deal.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You should have a go, tell them you only resigned from the party because they broke their promise about leaving in March. By the time they find out you'll be rolling in expenses.

I have already put my name forward so he will have to compete with me.

My campaign is  entitled “Brexit Means Brexit”.  It will be my slogan, speech and answer to any questions.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

My campaign is  entitled “Brexit Means Brexit”.  It will be my slogan, speech and answer to any questions.

I’m glad you’re showing your true colours at last.

13 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Wee fat red faced man promises the UK will wreak havoc in the EU whilst opining that it needs to leave the EU as it holds no power.

Schrodinger's dipshit.

Reveal hidden contents

Someone should probably also pull the thick mutant aside and explain to him what "trojan horse" actually means - preferably with illustrations and a claw hammer.

I'd genuinely love to see this c**t get his smug puss battered to f**k.

Anyway, it's a new take on the old "Sink us and we'll sink you", given he's basically saying "Let us sink ourselves or we'll sink you, and also us anyway given we're still part of the EU".

I imagine the EU will be trembling at the thought of huge big massive mega world superpower England making wee threats as if it's the 18th century.

Guest Bob Mahelp
26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'd genuinely love to see this c**t get his smug puss battered to f**k.

Anyway, it's a new take on the old "Sink us and we'll sink you", given he's basically saying "Let us sink ourselves or we'll sink you, and also us anyway given we're still part of the EU".

I imagine the EU will be trembling at the thought of huge big massive mega world superpower England making wee threats as if it's the 18th century.

This stupid khqunt is the living embodiment of your average, ignorant Brexit fanatic.

He's someone who sees anyone foreign as lacking intelligence. As being below him, because he's British and hey, we rule the waves and all that ridiculous pish.

He typifies what Brexit was all about for many people....casual racism combined with blind ignorance. What a turdmouthcuntface he is.

Still makes more sense than David Coburn MEP.

Only 2 sensible questions on PMQs today. Both from Ian Blackford.

Corbyn "strangely" never mentioned the "B" word much to the consternation of those taking part on the BBC Politics Live show. They just assumed this was probably due the ongoing talks between the 2 main parties. They didn't even mention Blackford's questions to the PM.

BBC Scotland did mention it on their lunchtime news, so some credit to them for that. The BBC in London are a shower of c***s.

What the f**k are Labour and the Tories discussing?  How is it possible to have 5 or 6 days of talks and simply get “the government is not moving on its red lines” nonsense repeatedly.

Also the EU should say 1 year minimum, no ‘flextension’ and the U.K. must participate in the EU elections.  Take it or leave it.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

What the f**k are Labour and the Tories discussing?  How is it possible to have 5 or 6 days of talks and simply get “the government is not moving on its red lines” nonsense repeatedly.

Also the EU should say 1 year minimum, no ‘flextension’ and the U.K. must participate in the EU elections.  Take it or leave it.

As Ian Blackford put it at PMQs.

These talks are being held between 2 leaders who are incapable of holding their parties together never mind hold these islands together.

"There is no such thing as a good Brexit - no such thing as a  good Tory/Labour Brexit deal.

The Prime Minister has run out of road - the only choice now is to put this back to the people."

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Labour likes Red.

Keep the old Red Flag flying!