Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Corbyn's ragtag party have shamed themselves badly over this.  Never  liked him or his third rate front bench of impostors. 

Nats objection is they want an Ayeref2 on the table? What exactly is their problem with the deal? How can they blame anybody for a hard Brexit except themselves?

As for DUP, total feckturds. 

I think May did her best with the EU scumbags and political agendas in Westminster. Mission Impossible, 

Listening to May's response after the vote, it sounded to me like she is going to continue to press ahead with her now 3 times defeated deal in the hope that it will eventually pass. 

She has no one else to blame but herself for the current mess. Her blinkered, my way or nothing approach, refusing the notion of criss party consensus is why we are in this mess

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Corbyn's ragtag party have shamed themselves badly over this.  Never  liked him or his third rate front bench of impostors. 

Nats objection is they want an Ayeref2 on the table? What exactly is their problem with the deal? How can they blame anybody for a hard Brexit except themselves?

As for DUP, total feckturds. 

I think May did her best with the EU scumbags and political agendas in Westminster. Mission Impossible, 

Would I be correct in saying that you're after a "hard" brexit ?

7 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Crazy to think just a few years ago, today was scheduled for parties all across the land to celebrate leaving the EU. What an absolute f**k up. 

Don't forget the Brexit celebration coin that the government was planning to mint(er) with today's date on it. 

8 minutes ago, tintax said:

Listening to May's response after the vote, it sounded to me like she is going to continue to press ahead with her now 3 times defeated deal in the hope that it will eventually pass. 

Thought she was hinting about a long extension. I could see them having a General Election in May to coincide with the European Elections.

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Would I be correct in saying that you're after a "hard" brexit ?

No.. I wanted the deal to go through.  Sturgeon prefers the hard Brexit option, either to cause enough economic chaos to boost an Ayeref2's popularity or force it from May as a concession. 

And how old are you children thumbing me down?  Infantile. 

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot