Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

EU shafting her. 

quotes on the news form EU leader: 'She didn't give the impression she cared that it was no deal'. 

They can see right through her, she doesn't give a flying f**k about anything other than herself and the Tory party. 

Sounds more to me like they are starting to cave - Sky News saying they are considering offering an unconditional extension.

Sounds more to me like they are starting to cave - Sky News saying they are considering offering an unconditional extension.

That’s them throwing a bone to the UK rather than May personally, IMO. Removes the immediate threat of crashing out next Friday so we’ve got a couple of weeks for parliament to try and seize control or the men in grey suits to punt May in order to achieve some kind of credible plan to turn this around.

The EU are showing May up as the total inept amateur she is .. so Theresa what happens if your deal doesn't go through? Well...eh... It will, I think.. Ok, we'll tell you. Taking back control. Fucking dominated....

Okay so I must admit, I’m not massively up to scratch on the politics of many non-UK countries and certainly none where English isn’t the primary language. Is the culture of politicians not giving straight answers to questions purely a British thing?

I get the feeling May has been grilled on what plan B is today assuming MV3 fails and isn’t giving a coherent answer (I’m focusing all my time on ensuring that parliament backs the deal type crap) and EU leaders are genuinely dumbfounded at her stupidity

2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

That’s them throwing a bone to the UK rather than May personally, IMO. Removes the immediate threat of crashing out next Friday so we’ve got a couple of weeks for parliament to try and seize control or the men in grey suits to punt May in order to achieve some kind of credible plan to turn this around.

Yeah that’s the interpretation being put forward my Faisal Islam on SKY and it seems pretty spot on.  If May rejects their proposal or tries to play about with it she’ll be toast.

The EU are showing May up as the total inept amateur she is .. so Theresa what happens if your deal doesn't go through? Well...eh... It will, I think.. Ok, we'll tell you. Taking back control. Fucking dominated....

Okay so I must admit, I’m not massively up to scratch on the politics of many non-UK countries and certainly none where English isn’t the primary language. Is the culture of politicians not giving straight answers to questions purely a British thing?

I get the feeling May has been grilled on what plan B is today assuming MV3 fails and isn’t giving a coherent answer (I’m focusing all my time on ensuring that parliament backs the deal type crap) and EU leaders are genuinely dumbfounded at her stupidity

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah that’s the interpretation being put forward my Faisal Islam on SKY and it seems pretty spot on.  If May rejects their proposal or tries to play about with it she’ll be toast.

Do you think she'll last longer than Alex McLeish?

11 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Do you think she'll last longer than Alex McLeish?

If she puts her meaningful vote back to Parliament next week I think she’ll be on the wrong end of a 3-0 drubbing.

It’s a really clever move by the EU.  Offers genuine breathing space, paves the way for different options and ensures if it goes tits up they can rightly claim they did everything they could.

Just watching QT and have to empathise with the audience member who spoke in heartfelt terms about human rights being as important as trade because the rights of trans people in Ireland have been most significantly driven by the European Court of Justice. 

Trade is massive but it's a point well made that these right wing fucknuggets will rip rights away. And there is no point aspiring for a left of centre UK - England isn't interested and the rest of us will need to suffer what they vote for. 

Get us tae f**k Nicola.

13 hours ago, virginton said:

It's been nearly three fucking years now and some people still think that there is some 'ideology' underpinning the government as opposed to 'just cling to my job for as long as possible and stop my party from imploding'. 

Selfishness and delusions of grandeur run from individual Tories right through their party and all the way to 10 Downing Street. It's not an ideology, but there is a common theme there.