Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I like that the title of this thread has "slowly" in the title. It's fucking battered towards being a farce until the last few months where it's as if someone is trying to pull the brakes but we're already too late and the Brexit train is going over the old blown up town bridge.

No one gave a f**k, for far too long.

10 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Mrs May has been a great negotiator, can't deny that.

For the EU.

Get this through in the next vote, which i believe she will then go.

For the Grace of God, go.

I she's just fucked her moment in the sun by shouting it's my baw to all the Mp's. She is a vainglorious arsehole that hates anyone who is not an upper class vicars daughter with a haunted hole. 

May is a cuntress of the highest order.

Her place as the most ridiculed PM in modern history will be sealed (if it isn't already) when MV3 is brought back and hopefully voted down in triple figures.

With that, the fucking bitch should resign and slink off to spend every waking moment between now and her deathbed mulling over just how much she is despised and mocked in equal measure for her completely atrocious attempts at leadership. 

9 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Monday will be the first day where we have real progress on Brexit.   

Fully expecting she's lose again, jump,  and trigger a leadership contest.  

Go Boris!

2 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

"What the nation needs is less money spent on investigating sex crimes against kids" - Vote Nonce; Vote Boris.  

Spaffed it up against the wall. The money that is, not the jism splashed on or in children. Oh no.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Spaffed it up against the wall. The money that is, not the jism splashed on or in children. Oh no.

Think it was £60 million.   For you a life changing sum for a #perthshire resident a welcome bonus, for the UK economy absolutely small beer and a tiny pinch of the budget.   

Edited by Billy Rubin

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He'll get a few popstars behind his drive to power, maybe get the Peter Pan of pop Cliff Richard to sing a song for his campaign.  Sweet child of mine?

57 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I she's just fucked her moment in the sun by shouting it's my baw to all the Mp's. She is a vainglorious arsehole that hates anyone who is not an upper class vicars daughter with a haunted hole. 

Haunted hole is an outstanding addition to the list of things that are wrong with the boot. 

You just knew the Father Ted-haired skelf of camel shit would attempt to appeal to the gammony ranks of middle England. Rarely do I shout at the tv but I couldn’t resist hissing a long, drawn-out “cuuuunt” when I heard it speak - mainly because it is a a long, drawn-out c**t and its “premiership” has been a long, drawn-out period of breathtaking c**t-holery.

Edited by Antlion

May and Corbyn are being blamed for it all, but the individual MPs are doing fuckall apart from complaining how shite things are, Tony Benn's son does my head in with his indicative votes shite, why doesn't he just suggest something better than May and persuade people to vote for it? He doesn't have to be on telly to do it. Same as that oh so reasonable Dominic Grieve c**t. 
Bollocks.

The Executive sets the agenda and there is very little MPs can do. A lot don't want to remove the Executive's power to do this - let Parliament decide - as they think it sets a dangerous precedent.

I understand but don't accept that argument as we've never has gridlock like this before. But whilst the Executive still has that power they are substantially to blame for this mess.