Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

That was a meltdown - everyone's fault bar hers.

Dominic Grieve was not impressed:

Responding to the prime minister's statement Conservative MP Dominic Grieve says the "vast majority of the House of Commons thinks Theresa May's deal is not good".

"The prime minister has been seeking to close down every avenue of discussion," he says.

"I will not be bullied by anybody in government into supporting something I think is going to do the country a great deal of harm."

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That was a meltdown - everyone's fault bar hers.

Dominic Grieve was not impressed:

Responding to the prime minister's statement Conservative MP Dominic Grieve says the "vast majority of the House of Commons thinks Theresa May's deal is not good".

"The prime minister has been seeking to close down every avenue of discussion," he says.

"I will not be bullied by anybody in government into supporting something I think is going to do the country a great deal of harm."

He won't say why though, other than it takes us out of the EU which is a given. Pretending to be willing to compromise is no use unless you are. He wants to stay in the EU, which is not a compromise.

He won't say why though, other than it takes us out of the EU which is a given. Pretending to be willing to compromise is no use unless you are. He wants to stay in the EU, which is not a compromise.
There is a compromise - its called soft Brexit but has never been on the table.

Too busy appeasing the racist gammons and the money-movers of the ERG.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

There is a compromise - its called soft Brexit but has never been on the table.

Too busy appeasing the racist gammons and the money-movers of the ERG.

He could have proposed that today, or a referendum. Today's debate was a total waste of time, just whining about procedure and May instead of putting forward an alternative. The MPs are as guilty as May for this clusterpigfuckingwankfest.

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

It's all set up...The polished oak the bright lights and the ironed flegs. Out walks an empty hunchbacked jacket to mumble her mantra of mince. A collective sigh rings out around the kingdom as the masses switch over to the Germany v Serbia friendly.

Posted this earlier but tomorrow's cartoon could be like you say.

941.jpg?width=940&quality=45&auto=format

I’m sick of her going on as though the whole country is totally behind Brexit. Although leave won, it was a slim margin of victory and she hasn’t ever acknowledged that a significant number in the UK don’t want Brexit. Everything she said was total bullshit.

The “nation” and “country” lie has been peddled for years. It means one thing and they know it.

As for Brexit:

“Protect democracy
Safeguard our Borders
Protect our jobs
Be in control of our laws”

Nothing else for 3 years.

Even tonight.

And still LBC and the like lap it up.

Tragic