Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Jesus it just gets worse. There`s not a hint of leadership on show amongst any of the so called main players. Total intransigence and endless utterances of the same old shit that got us into this fecking mess.

Some of the statements coming out make Grayling`s  f**k up with the Ferry contract with a company with no ferries look like a minor indiscretion.

What a pair of self serving c***s May and Corbyn are. Utterly pathetic.

May would have a great point in complaining that Parliament can't agree on the way forward, were it not for the fact that she keeps chucking her rejected deal in front of them. 

She is complicit in this and is too arrogant to realise it. 

Just now, Jambomo said:

That is a travesty of a speech emoji23.png

It doubles down on her current base of support i.e. the Daily Mail and the local Conservative association of Maidenhead. 

'We're too tired to debate any longer so just get on with it' is peak failure from the Prime Minister of this absolute busted flush of a state. 

1 minute ago, Frankie S said:

Of all the times to have the two most pathetic, dogmatic, inflexible, stubborn, myopic, utterly useless leaders at the helm of the major political parties in my lifetime, this isn’t it...

This.  

If anything your description is too kind.

Pair of despicable b*****ds.

Of all the times to have the two most pathetic, dogmatic, inflexible, stubborn, myopic, utterly useless leaders at the helm of the major political parties in my lifetime, this isn’t it...
I'm now almost wishing for No Deal to give this Ruritanian excuse for a country the cathartic shock it needs and deserves.

I’m sick of her going on as though the whole country is totally behind Brexit. Although leave won, it was a slim margin of victory and she hasn’t ever acknowledged that a significant number in the UK don’t want Brexit. Everything she said was total bullshit.