Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
17 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:
That’s a bigger beating than I could have possibly dreamed of. The vile, racist, poor hating hag is completely broken, and very few people have ever deserved it more.

This. It absolutely delights me that when the haggard c**t finally resigns she'll be haunted until her dying day as the most incompetent, mocked and ridiculed prime minister in history.

Yes, I'm sure she's struggled on like this, in the deranged belief that she would somehow deliver some sort of deal, and her legacy would acknowledge that as an achievement.

Her legacy however will be one of laughable incompetence, which is entirely appropriate.

1 minute ago, MuckleMoo said:

Hope the EU tells us to f**k off on an extension and we get the f**k out of this fucking Union. Fucking hate Britain!!

No deal will slow down any SNP call for an IndyRef unfortunately. We really really don't want a no deal.  

Yes, I'm sure she's struggled on like this, in the deranged belief that she would somehow deliver some sort of deal, and her legacy would acknowledge that as an achievement.
Her legacy however will be one of laughable incompetence, which is entirely appropriate.
I'm actually unsure how we should rank her various acts of idiocy.

I'll go:

1. Calling a totally unnecessary GE and losing her outright majority as a result
2. losing her voice during her keynote conference speech
3. Losing the November vote on her shite deal
4. Spending months cajoling, bribing and threatening only to get another gubbing on the "polished turd" of a deal second time round

There will be loads more

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I'll go:

1. Calling a totally unnecessary GE and losing her outright majority as a result
4. Spending months cajoling, bribing and threatening only to get another gubbing on the "polished turd" of a deal second time round

There will be loads more

5. The dancing onto conference stage.

6. Going to EU discussions and saying the same thing over and over. Probably louder and with more arm waving each time.

14 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

I'll go:

There will be loads more

1. Declaring Article 50 without a clue what she wanted or even thinking about the Irish Border.

2. Declaring her red lines before going into negotiation and discovering what problems might arise.

3. Crawling to the ERG and DUP instead of seeking cross party consensus.

4. Appointing David Davis as chief negotiator.

Edited by welshbairn

12 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

I'll go:

There will be loads more

The comedy highlight was certainly the 2017 conference address - a magnificent mingling of disasters.

The decision to hold that General Election, then fight it so badly, was stupendously stupid though.  To lose the decent majority she'd inherited, while up against such a readily attacked adversary, required almost impressive levels of ineptitude.  To have that then result in becoming beholden to a bonkers strand of Ulster Unionism, just as the Irish border started to take centre stage, is also quite an achievement.

I'm glad it looks like there will be literally nothing mitigating in any assessment of her reign.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

1. Declaring Article 50 without a clue what she wanted or even thinking about the Irish Border.

2. Declaring her red lines before going into negotiation and discovering what problems might arise.

3. Appointing David Davis as chief negotiator.

4. Crawling to the ERG and DUP instead of seeking cross party consensus.

No 4 is her biggest mistake - she could easily have gotten a soft Brexit deal through Parliament but chose instead to appease the tail of her party in the ERG before then posing them off as well.

A complete spineless buffoon of a PM.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The comedy highlight was certainly the 2017 conference address - a magnificent mingling of disasters.

The decision to hold that General Election, then fight it so badly, was stupendously stupid though.  To lose the decent majority she'd inherited, while up against such a readily attacked adversary, required almost impressive levels of ineptitude.  To have that result in becoming beholden to a bonkers strand of Ulster Unionism, just as the Irish border started to take centre stage, is also quite an achievement.

I'm glad it looks like there will be literally nothing mitigating in any assessment of her reign.

TBF to her the polls were hugely on her side and a GE in 2020 in the middle of deciding the final UK-EU relationship would have been difficult. Brown called it wrong by bottling an election shortly after he took over. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

TBF to her the polls were hugely on her side and a GE in 2020 in the middle of deciding the final UK-EU relationship would have been difficult. Brown called it wrong by bottling an election shortly after he took over. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

No argument there.

At the time she called the election in April 2017, it seemed tactically sound enough.  That it went as it did though, reflects strongly on her lack of political skill.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

She called an election and was literally arrogant enough to refuse debates and TV interviews and instead would show up for a picture in a factory for 5 minutes here and there. Pretty much summed her campaign up. Useless campaigner, public speaker and horribly robotic with not a normal bone in her body. Get her Tae f**k.

5 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

She called an election and was literally arrogant enough to refuse debates and TV interviews and instead would show up for a picture in a factory for 5 minutes here and there. Pretty much summed her campaign up. Useless campaigner, public speaker and horribly robotic with not a normal bone in her body. Get her Tae f**k.

The "Dementia Tax" as it was perhaps unfairly described, and I could see a Labour Government introducing something similar in the future, was horribly timed and presented, and left her wide open to attack from both right and left. Trouble is she's totally inflexible to political realities, sets a course and sticks to it no matter what, and doesn't feel the need to consult anyone.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

On a personal level I find Leadsom even more despicable than May.  A vile reptilian like woman.

217C87DE-04A7-47E0-A0D7-FFA28743E1F1.thumb.jpeg.28f7efe7c07aab8f5e120464c3e9e826.jpeg

It's getting like the Great War battles of 1916-17: No way forward, no way back just keep doing the same thing hoping for a different result and the youth of Britain getting crushed by it.

Edited by renton

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

On a personal level I find Leadsom even more despicable than May.  A vile reptilian like woman.

217C87DE-04A7-47E0-A0D7-FFA28743E1F1.thumb.jpeg.28f7efe7c07aab8f5e120464c3e9e826.jpeg

It's one thing going for another meaningful vote just to get it through parliament, but it has to be agreed wit the EU. Do these clowns still believe it's a poker game with the EU?