Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Watching the news as the lastest clusterf*ck unfolds and it's mad how blasé we've become about the mess we're in.

There are three weeks to go and, not only have we not got a deal, we still haven't agreed what we even want. If you had said that to anyone on either side the day after the referendum, it would have seemed insane.

The entire country.....including many Scots.....are guilty of a collective mindfart.  It's stunning just how many people UK-wide are happy to be led by the hand into the abyss of Brexit. 

In decades to come, historians will look back on this period in history and use it as a classic example of how a populist socio-econmic experiment could fool millions. 

Some Tory has just called May's deal a polished turd. 
And he might still vote for it.

'Conservative MP Steve Double says he still hasn't decided which way to vote tonight as "it is between two wrongs, two things I don't want to happen".

He describes the revised deal as "a turd of a deal which is now a polished turd", however adds that, "It might be the best turd we've got"'

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

'Conservative MP Steve Double says he still hasn't decided which way to vote tonight as "it is between two wrongs, two things I don't want to happen".

He describes the revised deal as "a turd of a deal which is now a polished turd", however adds that, "It might be the best turd we've got"'

A bad turd better than no turd?

The spineless 21 - Tories who say they are switching to May's deal:

Mike Penning
John Lamont
Mark Pritchard
James Gray
Robert Halfon
Ben Bradley
Nigel Evans
Martin Vickers
Greg Hands
Robert Syms
Scott Mann
Derek Thomas
Bob Blackman
Matthew Offord
Giles Watling
Johnny Mercer
Will Quince
Andrew Mitchell
Tracey Crouch
Hugo Swire
Damien Moore

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The problem is that these fuckers have all tried to kid the population on that they were getting anything more than a turd, even people who should know better have been taken in with this shit over the last 2 and a bit years.

8 minutes ago, jamieson87 said:

Clearly the threat of no Brexit at all is scaring the Tory members. Don’t think the MP’s have the same fear.

I was struck by the sample size.  I thought the usual samples were about 1200 or 2000.

Rees-Mogg to vote against the deal

Jacob Rees-Mogg has told the Press Association he will be voting against the deal.

"I shall be voting against the government this evening ... I expect the majority of the ERG will vote against."

Mr Rees-Mogg said he was not worried Brexit would be delayed, saying: "The law remains as it is and the statute law is that we leave on the 29th March."

The entire country.....including many Scots.....are guilty of a collective mindfart.  It's stunning just how many people UK-wide are happy to be led by the hand into the abyss of Brexit. 
In decades to come, historians will look back on this period in history and use it as a classic example of how a populist socio-econmic experiment could fool millions. 

A new dark ages.

Yep, and if I hear another plummy retired English voice on Reporting Scotland demanding that 'they just get in with it' I'll put my boot through the telly.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What a punchable c**t Stephen Barclay is.

Is he the one saying the UK can use the Vienna convention to weasel out of legal obligations ?

What a f*cking dick.