Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

19 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Different story, I’ve reposted the link.

5 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

A Map of All Brexit related Job losses until 19th Feb 2019

https://www.easymapmaker.com/map/5411119ef29727d2711abc5d0c19b761

Having a quick scan of that, I'm a touch sceptical that, amongst others,  the local council in Northampton or the local police force in Norfolk have reduced their staffing levels as a direct result of Brexit

Fluffy refuses to rule out resigning if a No Deal Brexit is not ruled out.............

Speaking in Edinburgh on Thursday, Mundell told an audience he would do “everything I can and whatever I deem necessary to prevent a no-deal Brexit”, and refused repeatedly to rule out resigning from the cabinet if necessary.

..............bet that has her quaking in her kitten heels!

9 minutes ago, btb said:

Fluffy refuses to rule out resigning if a No Deal Brexit is not ruled out.............

..............bet that has her quaking in her kitten heels!

I think he might resign but it will be nothing to do with principles and all to do with self interest.

I’m convinced we will not leave with No Deal, the main reason being the politicians who facilitated that would have nowhere to hide in the ensuing clusterfuck.

Mundell is one of those who would be hounded out of Parliament.

6 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

Having a quick scan of that, I'm a touch sceptical that, amongst others,  the local council in Northampton or the local police force in Norfolk have reduced their staffing levels as a direct result of Brexit

Newcastle council was on there too. Found Carillion in there which I think was more due to mismanagement.

On 2/22/2019 at 10:19, Granny Danger said:

I’m convinced we will not leave with No Deal, the main reason being the politicians who facilitated that would have nowhere to hide in the ensuing clusterfuck.

They can just get a £25,000 shed.

_95844891_camshed1.jpg

And if things get really bad they can hide out in Ruthie's Brexit proof bunker.

6 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Spain has said they will end Erasmus programme for Brits in the event of a Hard Brexit.
I imagine the rest of the EU countries will do the same.
That's a shame.

Gammons will love it.

It's almost as if all the stuff we had as part of the EU will not be applicable when we leave. 

Anyhoo, WTO rules are definitely the way forward. We're going to fucking starve, aren't we? I await it being spun as a triumph for the fight against obesity.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/23/uk-food-imports-from-eu-face-9bn-tariff-bill-under-no-deal-brexit

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

I have been getting a few dry and canned foods every shop for about a year. Its very boring food but calorifically it'll keep my family fed for a month if the shops go bare, maybe a bit more. I am fucking furious I have to even entertain this as an idea.

Most critically I have a young baby and formula milk is made in the EU so I have spent a small fortune making sure he won't run out.

If by some miracle we avoid disaster I'll donate the lot to a foodbank. I'm lucky enough I can afford to make these provisions for my family, but a lot of people can't, which makes the UK government handling of this even more scandalous.

The moment people realise that haricot beans aren't produced in the UK will be the biggest headsgone of the entire process.

That and trying to bring a job lot of cigarettes and alcohol back from holiday. That will provide the greatest videos of people going tonto, IMO. I look forward to the first news report of a Leave voter getting handed a bill for about £500 at the airport because they've got 5 cartons of cigarettes and a few litres of vodka in their luggage. I predict we'll see that on March 30th. Can't wait.