Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

59 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t think anyone is ‘behind them’ I think they are a disparate group, including some opportunists, who know they have no future staying where they are.

They are portraying themselves as principled but nothing could be further from the truth.

They obviously have financial backing which they are hiding via offshore entities.

Chuka is the plaything of Lord Sainsbury and Soros. Gapes has links to Saudi Arabia. Berger has links to Likud. Smith is in bed with the water industry. Mandelson is apparently involved which means Depriska and Nathaniel Rothschild. They will have all the funding they need secured.

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

They obviously have financial backing which they are hiding via offshore entities.

Chuka is the plaything of Lord Sainsbury and Soros. Gapes has links to Saudi Arabia. Berger has links to Likud. Smith is in bed with the water industry. Mandelson is apparently involved which means Depriska and Nathaniel Rothschild. They will have all the funding they need secured.

tinfoil.jpg

7 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Yes, their "Gemini 1" even sounds like something out of an Ian Fleming novel.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Credit rating downgrade incoming

"Fitch may cut UK's 'AA' rating on Brexit uncertainty" - http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-brexit-fitch/fitch-may-cut-uks-aa-rating-on-brexit-uncertainty-idUKKCN1Q92ZN

Thought this said Finch at first. "He's downgraded the UK's credit rating, what have you ever done?"

59 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Guess which religion each of the bolded "conspirators" are.

So Saudi Arabia and a "cabal of Jews" is conspiring to ensure the UK stays in the EU. (Sainsburys mother is form Jewish descent so enough for the Sputnik\Russia Today\InfoWars freaks.

Just now, dorlomin said:

So Saudi Arabia and a "cabal of Jews" is conspiring to ensure the UK stays in the EU. (Sainsburys mother is form Jewish descent so enough for the Sputnik\Russia Today\InfoWars freaks.

^^^ Thinks the BBC is a credible source of propaganda free information.

10 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Ok. I will make a non conspiracy post then.

Umunna has never received funding from Sainsbury or Soros. Mike Gapes had no dealings with Saudi Arabia. Berger has no links to apartheid enforcing Likud. Mandelson does not spend time on yachts with Oleg Depriska or Nathaniel Rothschild.

It's a load of shite though.

Is #Metoo anti Semitic because the most high profile men involved are Phillip Green, Woody Allen and Harvey Weinstein? Clearly not. I didn't even know Depriska was Jewish but that surely means all the Trump conspiracy theory goons are anti semitic because it involves him Jared, Cohen and Ivanka....

Edited by Detournement

A couple of extracts from the Guardian regarding the latest Brexit talks.

The prominent Greek MEP, Stelios Koulouglou, told the Guardian: Everyone in the [EU] negotiating team is completely fed up with May. They feel she doesn’t have a clear plan, she changes constantly and instead of being serious, is playing cheap political games.

The response when the chief EU negotiator, Michel Barnier, was asked about the prospect of an extension to Article 50, sounds somewhat exasperated:  We don’t need more time, we need decisions from the British parliament. If this question was raised, the first reaction of the heads of state - whose unanimous approval is required - would be to say ‘What for? How much time?’

Doesn’t look like it’s going too well.  :lol:

Edited by Granny Danger

7 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I don't think we have much to worry about if the best idea major international political players can come up with is to select this collection of insignificant MPs to influence UK politics.

The  illuminati's secret weapon revealed  

Angela Smith.jpg

Edited by Londonwell

9 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I don't think we have much to worry about if the best idea major international political players can come up with is to select this collection of insignificant MPs to influence UK politics.

Yes, that's a good point.

I'm sure there will be some sort of financial backing but I doubt very much it's the level that H_B is making it out to be.

So far the IG looks like a pretty amateurishly organised affair.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

A couple of extracts from the Guardian regarding the latest Brexit talks.

The prominent Greek MEP, Stelios Koulouglou, told the Guardian: Everyone in the [EU] negotiating team is completely fed up with May. They feel she doesn’t have a clear plan, she changes constantly and instead of being serious, is playing cheap political games.

The response when the chief EU negotiator, Michel Barnier, was asked about the prospect of an extension to Article 50, sounds somewhat exasperated:  We don’t need more time, we need decisions from the British parliament. If this question was raised, the first reaction of the heads of state - whose unanimous approval is required - would be to say ‘What for? How much time?’

Doesn’t look like it’s going too well.  :lol:

Is there any chance we could just take it to penalties? ;)

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
5 hours ago, WATTOO said:
As said before, it will make for very interesting reading when we find out who's behind this mob and who's pulling their strings.
I have my own thoughts like us all of course......

I can think of one spin doctor and one war criminal.....

Are Goebbels and Eichmann still alive?