Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, zidane's child said:

I’m more surprised that you trusted a Tory government to get a good deal for the UK in amongst all this. 

I’ve read that post three times and don’t understand it.

I find it strange that posters such @Londonwell saw and remembered what I posted about voting for Brexit yet seems not to have seen the many posts I’ve subsequently made admitting I was wrong.

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

Thanks for clearing that up. 

I have never tried to predict what the outcome will be, I could make a guess but it’s no better than any other guess.  The only thing I am convinced will not happen is a Hard Brexit.

David Cleevely #FBPE‏ @DavidCleevely
With a heavy heart I have sent the first email laying the ground for moving manufacturing out of the UK because of Brexit and the tariff and certification problems it will cause. Real businesses. Real employment. Real taxes. Lost.
This is the geezer that runs the company that makes the Raspberry Pi

It’s ok.
We’ll have innovative Raspberry jam instead.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I have never tried to predict what the outcome will be, I could make a guess but it’s no better than any other guess.  The only thing I am convinced will not happen is a Hard Brexit.

You should have said.

May supporters still claiming that she is going to get changes to the backstop.

”So it has been agreed beyond all shadow of a doubt that there are no unicorns, what will you do now?”

”I will keep looking for unicorns.”

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve read that post three times and don’t understand it.

I find it strange that posters such @Londonwell saw and remembered what I posted about voting for Brexit yet seems not to have seen the many posts I’ve subsequently made admitting I was wrong.

I was just saying that the Tories who always put themselves before their own country were never going to be the best people to negotiate a deal with the EU that was going to work for your average working joe.

Europe has been kryptonite within the Tories for at least 40 years. 

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

China cancels trade talks with UK in protest over Defence Secretary Williamson's speech

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/china-cancels-trade-talks-with-uk-in-protest-over-defence-secretary-williamsons-speech

Oh boy, this is going swimmingly.

A war with China would definitely go well for the UK

1 hour ago, zidane's child said:

I was just saying that the Tories who always put themselves before their own country were never going to be the best people to negotiate a deal with the EU that was going to work for your average working joe.

Europe has been kryptonite within the Tories for at least 40 years.