Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/22/no-deal-brexit-panic-grips-major-uk-firms?CMP=twt_gu
Companies press Brexit panic button in further blow to Theresa May
Abandon ship.
Dyson is the best.Singapore just signed a deal with the Eu.So he will have better access to the single market than the place he has just left after encouraging it to leave [emoji23]

35 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/22/no-deal-brexit-panic-grips-major-uk-firms?CMP=twt_gu

Companies press Brexit panic button in further blow to Theresa May

Abandon ship.

It can only be a matter of time before the company which produces those annoying 'Keep Calm & Carry On' mugs  ups sticks to Myanmar or the like.

Don't expect read about any of it in The Daily Express, although you may get a Vera Lynn pullout.

Just now, O'Kelly Isley III said:

It can only be a matter of time before the company which produces those annoying 'Keep Calm & Carry On' mugs  ups sticks to Myanmar or the like.

Don't expect read about any of it in The Daily Express, although you may get a Vera Lynn pullout.

Ah! Vera Lynn. Takes me back. "They'll bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover. Sniffle!

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Is there literally anyone who wants Brexit and isn’t a compete c**t?

Nope.

Here's a thing, for  all those pri cks shouting for no deal and WTO rules.

"There is only one country in the world which trades solely under WTO rules.  Mauritania.   For those not familiar with Mauritania, its GDP is under 5 billion dollars, (0.2% of the UK's) 50% of its exports consist of iron ore and slavery still exists."

Leavers wish to emulate this. I don't.

Edited by cyderspaceman
p***ks

6 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Is there literally anyone who wants Brexit and isn’t a compete c**t?

For any LBC listeners, I do enjoy it when James O’Brien asks rabid Brexiteer callers to name one benefit of Brexit that we currently don’t have.

There are usually mumbled replies which consist of;

- Taking back control

- Our own trade deals

- Getting our country back

- Creating our own laws

All the usual bollocks.

Edited by zidane's child

12 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The Express outdoing the Mail in the shitbaggery stakes.

2019-01-22.jpg.c901ee031f7190f7511eef59cb909e26.jpg

The real enemies of the people are c***s like Desmond with their own selfish reasons for leaving the EU.

I think he doesn't own it anymore. 

Edit: doesn't make him any less of a c**t.

Edited by Suspect Device

7 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Bit of a thread but some research apparently undertaken on which of the EU laws have actually been forced on us.

You’ll get the gist after the first handful.

The European Commission themselves have compiled a handy myth busting list

https://blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/

The Tories are arrogant, ignorant people.  They want May to back Murrison's amendment that would time-limit the backstop.  This is despite the EU saying repeatedly upfront that the backstop will not be amended and May arguing this too.

This is definitely a delaying mechanism and an attempt to paint the EU27 as unreasonable as and when it is rejected.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-latest-irish-backstop-time-limit-theresa-may-a8741286.html

Seperately, despite all the talk of an extension I think this might prove harder that thought.  I believe that the EU will be as flexible as possible but they will want something tangible rather than just extending the time for more of the same.  As I understand it all EU27 countries need to agree to an extension (unlike revocation that can be done unilaterally) and some, like Poland, may not want to cooperate.

11 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Ah! Vera Lynn. Takes me back. "They'll bluebirds over the white cliffs of Dover. Sniffle!

Which means bird shit all over the white cliffs of dover...