Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

One of the very few human beings I despise more than Branson.

Sucked off the Government tit for years until one of his ideas (ball-barrow?) actually had a commercial return. Proceeded to the hoover market, with production costs lowered by using prison labour, then shifted production to the Fabled East where they care little for Unions, H&S, or living wages. An absolute cúnt of the highest order. No pain or suffering is too horrific to inflict on this shitstain.

1 hour ago, zidane's child said:

Was this not always the case?

Yes it was.  

Only complete and utter fucking idiots would fail to recognise this and accept it.

Of course not all those claiming border checks could be avoided are idiots; some of them are just liars.

Edited by Granny Danger

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Yes it was.  

Only complete and utter fucking idiots would fail to recognise this and accept it.

Of course not all those claiming border checks could be avoided are idiots; some of them are just liars.

I did find it ironic that the Tories were always mentioning that technology would "easily solve" the Irish border issue.

The very same government who can't get an app to work. 

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I don't see Brexit having much effect on the price of gold.

^^^thought buying Northern Rock shares was a no brainer. Gold would hold its value while the pound falls after a hard Brexit.

14 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

I did find it ironic that the Tories were always mentioning that technology would "easily solve" the Irish border issue.

Someone was doing it just last week but I can't remember who. Might've been Arlene Foster actually.

22 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Yeah this will be the same technology that is used so successfully on all these borders that presently exist between EU and non-EU.

22 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Perhaps they'll use some sort of facial recognition software to determine who looks "British" or not. They could call it the smug self rightous c**t detector.

We've got 

Ugly

Fugly

Pugly

Pug fugly

and ugly, ugly.

52 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The Express outdoing the Mail in the shitbaggery stakes.

2019-01-22.jpg.c901ee031f7190f7511eef59cb909e26.jpg

The real enemies of the people are c***s like Desmond with their own selfish reasons for leaving the EU.

I occasionally have a look at both the Express and Mail headlines online.  The Express is far worse than the Mail and has been for some time.  The also spend a lot on Google search to get rankings.