Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It’s utterly insignificant. The demand was set out earlier and she refused to meet it despite apparently already giving in to it. Everyone who is sympathetic will say he shouldn’t waste his time on someone who has done nothing to deserve it and squanders the last shred of goodwill she has. Everyone who isn’t sympathetic will say he’s made her look the more professional and willing to cooperate. It’s as much a charade as your PMQs scorecard.

A political leader not being good at politics isn’t insignificant if they want to win, I’m afraid.

Edited by Londonwell

A political leader being good at politics isn’t insignificant if they want to win, I’m afraid.

You could count the number of votes that are going to be affected by this on one hand. A Fifer’s if you’re being generous.

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

You could count the number of votes that are going to be affected by this on one hand. A Fifer’s if you’re being generous.

If you’re narrowing it down to this one incident to suit your argument then fine. In reality it is one in a long line of missed open goals that have painted him as a joke figure, at a time when we could really be doing with a bit of opposition.

Edited by Londonwell

If you’re narrowing it down to this one incident to suit your argument then fine. In reality it is one in a long line of missed open goals that have painted him as a joke figure, at a time when we could really be doing with a bit of opposition.

Well I’m not going to look at what the Mail have printed and think “damn, they would’ve been fair if he’d did literally anything else.” I don’t think he’s going to get any sort of fair treatment until another campaign starts and they’re forced by law to give Labour equal airtime again. Until then we’re all really just making fairly incoherent stabs in the dark to suit what we want to believe. I’m including myself here although in my defence I’m a total pessimist.

Mrs Hi hat just showed me Mhari Blacks contribution to the VNOC instigated by labour. She has nailed it completely. I'd post it but honestly don't know how to do it. Any other P+Bers who are more clued up on the technicalities on how to do it please find and post. It's well worth seeing. Cheers guys.

It’s utterly insignificant. The demand was set out earlier and she refused to meet it despite apparently already giving in to it. Everyone who is sympathetic will say he shouldn’t waste his time on someone who has done nothing to deserve it and squanders the last shred of goodwill she has. Everyone who isn’t sympathetic will say he’s made her look the more professional and willing to cooperate. It’s as much a charade as your PMQs scorecard.
It really isn't insignificant, all the papers and news are putting the heat on Corbyn currently for not accepting the invite. He's single handedly reduced the pressure on May. An utter simpleton

6 minutes ago, HI HAT said:

Mrs Hi hat just showed me Mhari Blacks contribution to the VNOC instigated by labour. She has nailed it completely. I'd post it but honestly don't know how to do it. Any other P+Bers who are more clued up on the technicalities on how to do it please find and post. It's well worth seeing. Cheers guys.

5 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
27 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It really isn't insignificant, all the papers and news are putting the heat on Corbyn currently for not accepting the invite. He's single handedly reduced the pressure on May. An utter simpleton

I can't believe the Times and the Mail have printed an anti-Corbyn headline. I'm certain they would have reported how duplicitous May has been just hours after pledging a fresh start if Corbyn had showed up. Corbyn's major error today hasn't been this utterly insignificant snub, it's calling the vote in the first place.

I can't believe the Times and the Mail have printed an anti-Corbyn headline. I'm certain they would have reported how duplicitous May has been just hours after pledging a fresh start if Corbyn had showed up. Corbyn's major error today hasn't been this utterly insignificant snub, it's calling the vote in the first place.
Hitting all the news channels too. He's a soundbite junky who has no plan, no direction and no leadership qualities. He's dreadful.

Imagine May going back to Brussels on the grovel again after telling them just a wee extra letter would do it to take the vote over the top, 

But Theresa, you lost by 235 votes! Do you ever talk to your MP's apart from that mad cartoon Mogg and the wild Ulstermen? What do you want now?!? Why are you still Prime Minister?