Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

It would be quite ironic if the GFA was binned, somehow revitalised the IRA, who then started blowing up Tories again. Obvs not a likely series of events, but I'd chuckle.

Oft imagine if they took out Philip Davies. They’d become more popular than Putin is in Russia.

4 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
5 hours ago, Brother Blades said:
Question for the more enlightened.
Would No Deal not compromise & effectively rip up the GFA?

It would be quite ironic if the GFA was binned, somehow revitalised the IRA, who then started blowing up Tories again. Obvs not a likely series of events, but I'd chuckle.

I can see the daily mail headlines claiming Corbyn is Chief of Staff.

Gove clearly setting out his stall as a candidate if (or rather when) May goes.
He's a c**t of the highest order be he had Watson over a barrel.

His point about Watson hating Corbyn more than him was particularly hard hitting.

It's incredible just how right fucking wing this country is sometimes. How the f**k can those Tory b*****ds get elected?

15 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Tories 317. DUP 10. Minus 2 No tellers =325

Everyone else minus Aye tellers = 313.

So 7 abstentions. Woodcock and the ginger boy from Sheffield who nevers turns up for sure. The Peterborough MP soon to be jailbird. Not sure who else.

Paul Flynn is ill and beasty Ivan Lewis didn't vote as well.

Edit. I didn't realise that 3 deputy speakers don't vote. And ginge O'Mara voted with Labour.

Edited by Detournement

He's a c**t of the highest order be he had Watson over a barrel.

His point about Watson hating Corbyn more than him was particularly hard hitting.

It's incredible just how right fucking wing this country is sometimes. How the f**k can those Tory b*****ds get elected?
I disagree.

He just comes across a slimey oleaginous c**t of the first degree.

I thought Watson's speech was well-measured and made the points well.

Kate Hoey supped champagne with Rees Moggs and his pals at his 6 bedroom Westminster home 5 minutes walk from parliament last night, celebrating sticking one up the elites.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/16/jacob-rees-mogg-hosts-champagne-party-after-may-brexit-defeat

I disagree.

He just comes across a slimey oleaginous c**t of the first degree.

I thought Watson's speech was well-measured and made the points well.
Absolutely. What should have been a summing up of reasons to vote against the notion turned into a mendacious ten minute ad hominem rant. Utter Scumbag. He and Sarah fucking Vine deserve each other.

Kate Hoey supped champagne with Rees Moggs and his pals at his 6 bedroom Westminster home 5 minutes walk from parliament last night, celebrating sticking one up the elites.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/16/jacob-rees-mogg-hosts-champagne-party-after-may-brexit-defeat
She is c**t of the first degree.