Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The time has come for the army and Prince Philip to lead a coup, reintroduce prima nocta and invade Prussia.

Counter organise a Bolshevik coup. I'll be the sinister guy on the news telling everyone to remain at home and that all is as normal. Paul Mason can be thirst tweeting Stoya telling her to come to London, the revolution is happening.

I am dumbfounded that Ross Thomson and a swathe of the populace considers that tonight's utter humiliation of May's Government can be construed as a condemnation of the EU's bargaining position - are these people even remotely serious ?

In the fog of this mayhem, we must never, ever forget that a schism in a Tory Party feeling the hot breath of UKIP on its neck has created this crisis - no-one else.

It's just a shame that the Official Opposition has Chris Iwelumo playing up front.

Honestly believe that if Labour had gone with Chuka Umunna in 2015 (yes I know he withdrew his challenge for personal reasons), he would have completely wiped out Teresa May’s majority and perhaps even ousted her. Sure he would have made a much better fist of uniting his party than TM and secured a much softer exit deal.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Counter organise a Bolshevik coup. I'll be the sinister guy on the news telling everyone to remain at home and that all is as normal. Paul Mason can be thirst tweeting Stoya telling her to come to London, the revolution is happening.

I'm in. I've been given the role of seizing the means of production.

IMG_20181115_184103.jpg.ff75612c76fe12e268895dadc9debdab.jpg

On 07/09/2016 at 08:09, John Lambies Doos said:

Let's face it, this Tory Govt has no intent on pulling out of EU. It will go on and on and on until lie of land changes!

Just looking at the first post in this thread. Prophetic.

5 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Honestly believe that if Labour had gone with Chuka Umunna in 2015 (yes I know he withdrew his challenge for personal reasons), he would have completely wiped out Teresa May’s majority and perhaps even ousted her. Sure he would have made a much better fist of uniting his party than TM and secured a much softer exit deal.

IMO, in 2015, if Labour had any leader other than Jeremy Corbyn, it is quite likely that Remain would have won.

Concerning Brexit, Jeremy Corbyn stood up and in a loud authoriative voice said "I'm not sure either way about this".
Leadership?  No.