Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Looks like Barron's amendment has lost - they couldn't get those voting against through the lobbies in the allotted 8 minutes - Bercow having to ignore the clock to allow the votes against to be counted.

"Voting lobby too full'

SNP MP tweets...

Gavin Newlands MP

[emoji818]@GavNewlandsSNP

What a place this is. The voting procedures are so ridiculous that everyone who wanted to vote against an amendment couldn't do so in the allotted 8 minute period, because the voting lobby was too full! Speaker looked the other way from the clock.#meaningfulvote"

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Why is Farage on BBC2?

Other than the fact it's a while since they had him on?

I quite like having no access to the news channels, just  Parliament TV, no interpretation from outside rent-a-mouths, just what's happening in the HOC.

Did I say I'm on holiday? And watching Parliament TV?

Edited by welshbairn

I quite like having no access to the news channels, just  Parliament TV, no interpretation from outside rent-a-mouths, just what's happening in the HOC.
Did I say I'm on holiday? And watching Parliament TV?

Have eleven beers and eight sleeping tablets. You’ll miss out tomorrow’s fall out and come up smelling of roses on Thursday.

I walked down Whitehall and past parliament square a wee while ago. Loads of peoples vote and European flags. A lot fewer Leave people. Metropolitan elite out in force and Leave mostly still in Burnley.  They're all fucking weirdos in their own way.

Parliament voted last year to allow near end of term pregnant MPs to vote by proxy. The Government has refused to implement it,

mainly down to Andrea Loathsome apparently.

https://twitter.com/kateferguson4/status/1085252585634844673

Edited by welshbairn

Farage on BBC News at the moment claiming WTO trade terms will be better than what we're currently on with the EU. Isn't that a blatant lie? 

Would anyone be surprised? Blatant lying is what he does best.