Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Might be £6.30 just now but it given the way the pound is going it could soon be £7.00

Will people in Burnley care though

No.

They're only interested in stopping all these Indians and Pakistanis coming here and what  better way to do that than come out the EU?

Edited by ICTJohnboy

29 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

If  we do finish up with a peoples vote, they'll need to put a Falklands style taskforce into operation to quell the rioting  hardcore brexiteers - and that would just be in Burnley FFS.

I think rioting in Burnley would be one of the benefits of a People’s Vote.

If it doesn’t happen I will be very disappointed.

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:
I was pretty sure you were predicting a No Deal not that long ago.  I apologise if I got this wrong.
FWIW I agree with your prediction and want it to happen.
Merry Non-Brexity Christmas to you too.

Btw, whilst I'm in a festively mood I'd like to say that yes I occasionally wind you up but I really like your posts and you're an asset to this forum.

43 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Cheers , another poster I wind up but have a lot of time for you... Merry Christmas old chap emoji319.png

:o Quick, someone contact Div, someone's hacked JLD's account...

Just now, zidane's child said:

Cue another speech outside Downing Street tonight. They're getting their money's worth out of that podium!

Weather like we're getting, The Rangers could hire out their gazebo...

Journalists widely agree day one of the EU summit has effectively been Salzburg 2.0.  May couldn’t even tell the EU leaders what she wanted from them. Sounds like another disaster brewing. 
She's now claiming it is a success despite the EU leaders reiterating that there will be no more negotiations.

She is fucking deluded.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Robert Peston's take.

She either now has to admit failure to parliament and ask MPs what kind of Brexit or even no-Brexit they want.

That's not going to work.  They have never known what they want except that it is not whatever she has to offer.

These are people who have always been disappointed by the contents of their Christmas stocking.
It has been a truly traumatic experience for them and they want the whole country to know what it is like.