Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

7 minutes ago, new kyd in town said:

Aye it's all my own fault. I was to busy working to play the market. Didn't even have a computer at the time. Thought an apple was a fruit. fs bassa.

I quite admire him for that. As a crap gambler myself, that was probably the biggest bet of all time.

23 minutes ago, btb said:

May has told the 22 she won’t lead  the party into the next election. Ministers crying in the room :bairn

What a strong leadership stance:

“Vote for me and I promise I will NOT lead you into the next election”.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What a strong leadership stance:

“Vote for me and I promise I will NOT lead you into the next election”.

Erm, unless she does apparently.............:whistle

May told MPs clearly that she would not fight the general election in 2022. Because she has repeatedly ruled out calling a snap general election, in her mind this is the next general election.

As for what might happen if there were an election before 2022, on that she was non-committal. An MP in the room said she made the point that she would then be asked to commit to standing down in 2021, or in 2020, or even next year.

So, if there were to be an early election, it is possible she could still seek to lead her party into it.

Edited by btb

Soros isn't left wing.
No one who is left wing avoids $18 billion in taxes. No  one who is left wing accumulates the insane amount of wealth that results in that US tax bill!

I literally didn’t say he was. I just wondered why right wing capitalists specifically object to *this* particular billionaire.

Just caught up on here, wow exhausting stuff!
Gonna go for May to gain a sufficient/acceptable margin to hang on, but 90 votes supporting the No Confidence motion. Your prediction..?
Sky news reporting that many of the people who claimed to be supporting her are being outed as liars. Torys.... No surprise there..

5 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Just caught up on here, wow exhausting stuff!
Gonna go for May to gain a sufficient/acceptable margin to hang on, but 90 votes supporting the No Confidence motion. Your prediction..?

Comfortable win for May, but even if she was to win by just 1 vote it would be enough to see her cling on to her job.

She has to deliver Brexit after all -  isn't that what she promised the good people of England  sorry, Britain?

1 hour ago, weegienative said:

Well he's a former Nazi collaborator and quite anti Semitic himself. So again, I'm waiting for why a dislike of him is anti Semitic or racism?

You made the claim, back it up.

Aaaand there we have it.

If you don't want to be filed in the bin with the rest of the anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists, you're going to need to provide some evidence for the claim that George Soros, who was 14 when the war ended in Europe, was a Nazi collaborator.

Infowars isn't evidence by the way, you absolute fruitloop.

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Bernard Jenkin on Channel 4 saying that Britain overwhelmingly voted to leave in the referendum.

Is 52 to 48 overwhelming?

Exactly -- and the sooner c***s start getting pulled up for spouting shite like that the better.